mist form bypass reaper stomp

Lighter.5631

It's not the only one who can get away from it and mist form only has one function. It can't damage, CC, or hide like other classes can and you can't be revived while in this form. It's not exactly like the skill is affecting the average win-loss ratios on this map. Other classes also have different advantages when downed depending on the map, like sending the opposing player off a drop to their death.

@OddFinrir.6801 said:It's not the only one who can get away from it and mist form only has one function. It can't damage, CC, or hide like other classes can and you can't be revived while in this form. It's not exactly like the skill is affecting the average win-loss ratios on this map. Other classes also have different advantages when downed depending on the map, like sending the opposing player off a drop to their death.

Also I think mesmer can avoid it too. 7/9 classes get stomped.

It's not a player versus player thing, this is a map mechanic.

Can you see how it is a bit unfair?

I think everyone has a skill to try to slow or interrupt the stomp process, and so it's not a unique class element.

But only those 2 can stop the reaper from getting them.

I think reaper should get riffle and it first weapon abilty to shoot fear at 1200 range on a half sec cast time and 1 second cd. On the 2nd abilty it’s a unblockble range aoe ground placement volley that rips boobs for 3 secs and converts them. The 3rd abilty should be the fun dissolves into 10 mini bugs and u turn into one of them and random and scatter away and u all go in different directions. 4th abilty is a aoe 600 blast in front of u and it’s gives u 15% ds per hit. The 5th abilty can be w/e I am not fussy