Best long range builds outside Ranger?

Buran.3796

I'm in the third month in a row playing bunker variants and want a change. Noticed that ranged builds are almost absent; I would want to run some kind of archer but I don't like pets and Ranger variants seems to be the only bow wielding classes. Should I try Deadeye's rifle, there's something else? Used to run a rifle Warrior but after the introduction of the ammunition mechanics looks meh...

uh no, there are plenty of ranged builds except they don't seem that way cuz their 2nd weapon or profession mechanic is melee. they may not be top tier builds but you can do alright with them (plus the added bonus of having fun if you like ranged). options include:power mescore necrostaff tempestdhdeadeyeholo with cc: storm or just regular rifle holoscourge sorta

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:uh no, there are plenty of ranged builds except they don't seem that way cuz their 2nd weapon or profession mechanic is melee. they may not be top tier builds but you can do alright with them (plus the added bonus of having fun if you like ranged). options include:power mescore necrostaff tempestdhdeadeyeholo with cc: storm or just regular rifle holoscourge sorta

You need to go melee to deal damage as a power mes tho

@Buran.3796 said:Thanx for the answers; I'll try a bit the Deadeye (had it's rifle skills still locked!).

Just don't kneel unless ur a safe distance from ur opponent, I mean a real safe distance lol otherwise forget kneel exists or ull have a bad time. Anet failed good on the kneel, it should cancel just by moving in a direction instead of the bs lockdown it does.