Crash immediately when I open my build

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what happens (even after a client repair) - my Build Storage is 100% upgraded and filled, by the way, yet the window only shows the 3 default slots; also, the trait lines cannot be loaded:

S8GFu4u.jpg

@"Lokibri.4368" said:Same problem here...still no fix. Game still crashes when entering "builds"...I am stuck...as a druid...feels not good in Open World...

You can use key shortcuts to load the appropriate build template. See settings.

+1 Same here can't open build tab, already submitted 4 or more crash reports.

Currently thinking of deleting rev and getting refund of lvl 80 booster

I've tried to replace everything with a blank template[&DQkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=]But it didn't work.

@LadyHawk.5319 said:Same issue with Rev which was my first char after restart. However, when I swapped to ranger, still had the problem.I can change templates with hotkey on Rev. The templates I hotkey changed to shows all utilities. However, the original template, the one not showing utilities, still do not show them and once again, upon clicking on the build tab I crash ... on the Rev and other classes.

Same here. I crash no matter which character I decide to play. The build panel is broken from last patch. Sent several bug reports from different characters. I guess we just have to wait until Anet fixes what they broke.

@"oliverduzza.9456" said:Hello,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I would like to let you know that we're already aware of this issue and the Development Team is already looking into it.

Unfortunately, the "Build Tab" will be unavailable for now. Rest assured that a fix will be applied to the game client soon.

Thank you for your understanding.Regards,

Yeah, well I ain't holding my breath.......

Who are you?

25 hours 30min still broken, maybe they should hire forum mods/QA support team so this doesn't happen again. Kind of amazed how a simple gem update / drizzle nerf affects build templates followed by total lack of communication. Seriously if this was a store issue someone would be fired by now. Expecting compensation by now.

the bug isn't so bad, it's just baffling again and again that ArenaNet employees have no access to the forums. i can't see any other reason for the silence. even without being told i would have posted as support member that the issue is known, just to stop the possible flood of tickets.

@WorldofBay.8160 said:the bug isn't so bad, it's just baffling again and again that ArenaNet employees have no access to the forums. i can't see any other reason for the silence. even without being told i would have posted as support member that the issue is known, just to stop the possible flood of tickets.

Bug is pretty bad considering how much build changing is required for different game modes on your characters.

Once again just when I think communication from Anet couldn't get any worse - They prove me wrong.

26 hours and no comment from a single dev as far as i can find on twitter, reddit, and forum. Couldn't agree more.

@Azreell.1568 said:

@WorldofBay.8160 said:the bug isn't so bad, it's just baffling again and again that ArenaNet employees have no access to the forums. i can't see any other reason for the silence. even without being told i would have posted as support member that the issue is known, just to stop the possible flood of tickets.

Bug is pretty bad considering how much build changing is required for different game modes on your characters.

Once again just when I think communication from Anet couldn't get any worse - They prove me wrong.

I would like to let you know that we're already aware of this issue and the Development Team is already looking into it.

Unfortunately, the "Build Tab" will be unavailable for now. Rest assured that a fix will be applied to the game client soon.

Yeah, well I ain't holding my breath.......Why is this message not in a dev post? It is nice from Support to tell you this but there are many more players who has a problem with the build tab. From what I see in the game there are many players who don't have this problem or at least who can still play the game. But many players not having access to the Build tab is in my opinion a game-breaking bug. I am sure developers are trying to solve this issue right now but some acknowledgement that ArenaNet is aware of the issue on their own forum would be nice. It is bad enough this bug slipped through Q&A (it is baffling tbh) but the complete lack of communication is absolutely ridiculous.

Yeah, this is getting awkward, more than a day after a serious game breaking bug and not even for Anet to show say something like "calm down ladies, we're aware of the issue and a fix is coming soon".I'm 100% sure they're aware of the issue, but dude, say something. Going into total silence makes it look like you don't give a fuck about your own game.

@Rose Solane.1027 said:

Yeah, well I ain't holding my breath.......Why is this message not in a dev post? It is nice from Support to tell you this but there are many more players who has a problem with the build tab. From what I see in the game there are many players who don't have this problem or at least who can still play the game. But many players not having access to the Build tab is in my opinion a game-breaking bug. I am sure developers are trying to solve this issue right now but some acknowledgement that ArenaNet is aware of the issue on their own forum would be nice. It is bad enough this bug slipped through Q&A (it is baffling tbh) but the complete lack of communication is absolutely ridiculous.

Exactly, even if they remotely access the forums from home during this covid, its not hard to least say yes we know there is a problem being looked into. Total silence to me is they have no idea what they are doing.

Adding my voice. Have a rev build saved and game crashed when I tried to open the Build tab. Happened yesterday on a different character and saw a someone mention it just as my game crashed. :) My game patched when I started it so I was hopeful but alas, no luck.