Otter Enrichment

Can we get a decrease in the amount of time it takes for the otter to pop up around us?The interval between each time it appears is quite long.At the moment it doesn't feel worth grinding hours or spending thousands of gold on something you notice 1/4 of the time.

It is a really cool infusion and its just a shame it isn't more noticeable.

@Ogwom.7940 said:At the moment it doesn't feel worth grinding hours or spending thousands of gold on something you notice 1/4 of the time.

That's what makes it appealing to many players, including myself.

I'll never get those annoying flashy legendary trinkets, because they are present all the time and can't even be deactivated. I totally love the Otter's Blessing for being so subtle.

So please don't change anything! <3

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Ogwom.7940 said:At the moment it doesn't feel worth grinding hours or spending thousands of gold on something you notice 1/4 of the time.

That's what makes it appealing to many players, including myself.

I'll never get those annoying flashy legendary trinkets, because they are present all the time and can't even be deactivated. I totally love the Otter's Blessing for being so subtle.

So please don't change anything! <3

I agree with you. Flash war 2 is already welp... too flashy XD I love new skin and effect which are less in youre face. Dont change it please!

I don't want anything flashy and I agree, there are quite some frustratingly shiny infusions.The otter itself is fine and isn't overdone. I just want the interval window of when it spawns reduced.Right now it has a ridiculous wait time, sometimes way over a minute.

I am not asking for it to add more visual effects or lights, which it seems that is what you guys are implying.I too like that the otter isn't always there. I don't want it to be popping up every 5 seconds. At least every 10-20 seconds would be better.

(Edit: fixed typo)

@Ogwom.7940 said:I am not asking for it to add more visual effects or lights, which it seems that is what you guys are implying.

No no, I also meant the interval, not just the effects. I would not really appreciate it constantly popping up, covering your character and those players around you. In my honest opinion, that would add to the frequent visual noise we have in this game.

But I see why you would like it to show up more often: it's damn cute. :)

@Liston.9708 said:I heard consuming the extra otters will cause it to appear.

That is correct. You can continue to get otters after getting the infusion and using them will trigger the otter effect. There is a cool down of a few seconds on use but you can also use them on any of your characters, not just the one with the infusion. So i would say leave it as it is. And, by the way, love it ANet - to be able to use an infusion effect anytime on any toon is amazing, especially one so cute.