Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Make A Raid Matchmaking System For Solo Players


Recommended Posts

it's too much to ask? everyone should enjoy raids / end game content.

not everyone want to join a guild or have 10 friends to raid.

also will kill the "raid sellers" on the lobby.kill the show proof players

random raids - MATCHMAKINGspecific raids - MATCHMAKING

if someone leaves just re-queue his slot to replace him

guild players don't need to use it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would it work in this game with the various roles that need to be filled for each encounter? What about the different squad comps that are used? Do you really think players will use this over creating their own groups?

I can tell you right now that any raid matchmaking system added in this game would fail.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ayrilana.1396 said:How would it work in this game with the various roles that need to be filled for each encounter? What about the different squad comps that are used? Do you really think players will use this over creating their own groups?

I can tell you right now that any raid matchmaking system added in this game would fail.

This is for players that don't have their own groups no one is forcing everyone use it, also it's simple just let people choose the role, if you need 2-3-4 healers the matchmaking should premade this, only 0,0001% of the player base play raids because you need to create your own group

Link to post
Share on other sites

you can see how good such a random lfg finder would work in raids, when you queue random for boneskimmer.just go ahead and try it. after you have done that 10 times come back and tell us how good it was. then proceed to delete your thread...this will never work in gw2 without reducing the difficulty level to a random level 1 mob in starter area.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@skarpak.8594 said:you can see how good such a random lfg finder would work in raids, when you queue random for boneskimmer.just go ahead and try it. after you have done that 10 times come back and tell us how good it was. then proceed to delete your thread...this will never work in gw2 without reducing the difficulty level to a random level 1 mob in starter area.

sure you can make your own group if you want something more coordinate, but it's better with random players trying than never do it because you don't have a group, this is for solo players

Link to post
Share on other sites

with that attitude the guilds are probably also glad that you are not trying to join.
no one likes egoistic people which demand that content gets changed so it fits their agenda.

also will kill the "raid sellers" on the lobby.kill the show proof players

who is the toxic one? "others not playing like i want to play? heh get rid of them!"toxic casuals are destroying the game tbh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@"skarpak.8594" said:with that attitude the guilds are probably also glad that you are not trying to join.

no one likes egoistic people which demand that content gets changed so it fits their agenda.

also will kill the "raid sellers" on the lobby.kill the show proof players

who is the toxic one? "others not playing like i want to play? heh get rid of them!"toxic casuals are destroying the game tbh.

egoistic people are the ones who don't want to other people have a try on raids because "my guild only and no matchmaking for u, i don't give a single kitten about solo players tbh."

i don't see how making a matchmaking so people can choose to use it and enjoy the true end game will destroy the game for u, so who is the egoistic here?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

@"skarpak.8594" said:with that attitude the guilds are probably also glad that you are not trying to join.

no one likes egoistic people which demand that content gets changed so it fits their agenda.

also will kill the "raid sellers" on the lobby.kill the show proof players

who is the toxic one? "others not playing like i want to play? heh get rid of them!"toxic casuals are destroying the game tbh.

egoistic people are the ones who don't want to other people have a try on raids because my guild only and no matchmaking for u

You don't need a guild to do raids. You don't even need the commander tag. Just create LFG called "everyone welcome" and you will get the same LFR experience. And if you're on NA servers then my condolences...

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Krzysztof.5973 said:

@"skarpak.8594" said:with that attitude the guilds are probably also glad that you are not trying to join.

no one likes egoistic people which demand that content gets changed so it fits their agenda.

also will kill the "raid sellers" on the lobby.kill the show proof players

who is the toxic one? "others not playing like i want to play? heh get rid of them!"toxic casuals are destroying the game tbh.

egoistic people are the ones who don't want to other people have a try on raids because my guild only and no matchmaking for u

You don't need a guild to do raids. You don't even need the commander tag. Just create LFG called "everyone welcome" and you will get the same LFR experience. And if you're on NA servers then my condolences...

the problem is lfg don't work as a matchmaking

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some players were asking for years for an auto grouping tool for raids.

Many others explained why this would not work.

The developers then added strikes, a similar but quite a bit less demanding content compared to raids.

The developers also added auto grouping tools to strikes. A feature which sees literally 0 use. Exactly as was explained by players who knew this would not work.

Congratulations, you made it back to the past, unable to learn and understand why auto grouping for content does not work here, literally while their is an auto grouping tool IN THIS GAME, which sees no use.

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

@skarpak.8594 said:you can see how good such a random lfg finder would work in raids, when you queue random for boneskimmer.just go ahead and try it. after you have done that 10 times come back and tell us how good it was. then proceed to delete your thread...this will never work in gw2 without reducing the difficulty level to a random level 1 mob in starter area.

sure you can make your own group if you want something more coordinate, but it's better with random players trying than never do it because you don't have a group, this is for solo players

No, it actually is not. The content becomes disproportionate harder. Auto grouping into this content would lead to 0 success, while making the content seem a lot harder than it is. Thus potentially removing potentially interested players.

If there even was players in the first place to use the feature, which as strikes auto group finder has shown, there are not. Which in turn makes this wasted developer resources.

So no, it is not better than never doing the content. You are just claiming as such because you are unable or uncapable to find groups for this content, which as mentioned is harder on NA outside of raiding academy. You thus assume this would change with auto grouping: it would not.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyninja.2954 said:Some players were asking for years for an auto grouping tool for raids.

Many others explained why this would not work.

The developers then added strikes, a similar but quite a bit less demanding content compared to raids.

The developers also added auto grouping tools to strikes. A feature which sees literally 0 use. Exactly as was explained by players who knew this would not work.

Congratulations, you made it back to the past, unable to learn and understand why auto grouping for content does not work here, literally while their is an auto grouping tool IN THIS GAME, which sees no use.

@"skarpak.8594" said:you can see how good such a random lfg finder would work in raids, when you queue random for boneskimmer.just go ahead and try it. after you have done that 10 times come back and tell us how good it was. then proceed to delete your thread...this will never work in gw2 without reducing the difficulty level to a random level 1 mob in starter area.

sure you can make your own group if you want something more coordinate, but it's better with random players trying than never do it because you don't have a group, this is for solo players

No, it actually is not. The content becomes disproportionate harder. Auto grouping into this content would lead to 0 success, while making the content seem a lot harder than it is. Thus potentially removing potentially interested players.

If there even was players in the first place to use the feature, which as strikes auto group finder has shown, there are not. Which in turn makes this wasted developer resources.

So no, it is not better than never doing the content. You are just claiming as such because you are unable or uncapable to find groups for this content, which as mentioned is harder on NA outside of raiding academy. You thus assume this would change with auto grouping: it would not.

if you need specific roles for bosses of course a matchmaking that throw random roles will fail, "No, it actually is not. The content becomes disproportionate harder. Auto grouping into this content would lead to 0 success, while making the content seem a lot harder than it is. Thus potentially removing potentially interested players." oh yeah that's why only 99% of the player base play it and the other 1% are the ones that can't play, no!! it's only 1% that play it because the other 99% can't find players.

anet just want to say that there's no roles on the game but that's not true on raids, choosing before queue will not make the game with roles

Link to post
Share on other sites

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

@Cyninja.2954 said:Some players were asking for years for an auto grouping tool for raids.

Many others explained why this would not work.

The developers then added strikes, a similar but quite a bit less demanding content compared to raids.

The developers also added auto grouping tools to strikes. A feature which sees literally 0 use. Exactly as was explained by players who knew this would not work.

Congratulations, you made it back to the past, unable to learn and understand why auto grouping for content does not work here, literally while their is an auto grouping tool IN THIS GAME, which sees no use.

@"skarpak.8594" said:you can see how good such a random lfg finder would work in raids, when you queue random for boneskimmer.just go ahead and try it. after you have done that 10 times come back and tell us how good it was. then proceed to delete your thread...this will never work in gw2 without reducing the difficulty level to a random level 1 mob in starter area.

sure you can make your own group if you want something more coordinate, but it's better with random players trying than never do it because you don't have a group, this is for solo players

No, it actually is not. The content becomes disproportionate harder. Auto grouping into this content would lead to 0 success, while making the content seem a lot harder than it is. Thus potentially removing potentially interested players.

If there even was players in the first place to use the feature, which as strikes auto group finder has shown, there are not. Which in turn makes this wasted developer resources.

So no, it is not better than never doing the content. You are just claiming as such because you are unable or uncapable to find groups for this content, which as mentioned is harder on NA outside of raiding academy. You thus assume this would change with auto grouping: it would not.

if you need specific roles for bosses of course a matchmaking that throw random roles will fail, "No, it actually is not. The content becomes disproportionate harder. Auto grouping into this content would lead to 0 success, while making the content seem a lot harder than it is. Thus potentially removing potentially interested players." oh yeah that's why only 99% of the player base play it and the other 1% are the ones that can't play, no!! it's only 1% that play it because the other 99% can't find players

Listen, if you can't understand why auto grouping will not work, while there is just such a system in game for an easier type of content, that's on you.

I'm to tired to explain why this would not work any more. These discussions were had in the past for raids. You are 5 years late.

The auto grouping in game has proven experienced players correct, once again. Again, they could add it right now, and you would find 0 players while using it. Want to try this? Use the auto grouping feature for strikes, and see how long it takes until you have a full 10 player squad. I'm not even talikng about a successful 10 player group. Just use the feature and go and see how long it takes until you have ANY 10 players together.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

@"skarpak.8594" said:with that attitude the guilds are probably also glad that you are not trying to join.

no one likes egoistic people which demand that content gets changed so it fits their agenda.

also will kill the "raid sellers" on the lobby.kill the show proof players

who is the toxic one? "others not playing like i want to play? heh get rid of them!"toxic casuals are destroying the game tbh.

egoistic people are the ones who don't want to other people have a try on raids because my guild only and no matchmaking for u

You don't need a guild to do raids. You don't even need the commander tag. Just create LFG called "everyone welcome" and you will get the same LFR experience. And if you're on NA servers then my condolences...

the problem is lfg don't work as a matchmaking

And what exactly is this magical queue going to offer that you already couldn't do yourself? If you want to search for 3 healers, simply write LF 3 healers. If you don't care about roles simply put yourself on LFG and say wing 1 and wait for people to join. This experience is exactly the same as if you matchmade.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shikaru.7618 said:

@"skarpak.8594" said:with that attitude the guilds are probably also glad that you are not trying to join.

no one likes egoistic people which demand that content gets changed so it fits their agenda.

also will kill the "raid sellers" on the lobby.kill the show proof players

who is the toxic one? "others not playing like i want to play? heh get rid of them!"toxic casuals are destroying the game tbh.

egoistic people are the ones who don't want to other people have a try on raids because my guild only and no matchmaking for u

You don't need a guild to do raids. You don't even need the commander tag. Just create LFG called "everyone welcome" and you will get the same LFR experience. And if you're on NA servers then my condolences...

the problem is lfg don't work as a matchmaking

And what exactly is this magical queue going to offer that you already couldn't do yourself? If you want to search for 3 healers, simply write LF 3 healers. If you don't care about roles simply put yourself on LFG and say wing 1 and wait for people to join. This experience is exactly the same as if you matchmade.

because lfg take ages to find? imagine u doing pvp/wvw and try to manual find players for every team lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@Cyninja.2954 said:Some players were asking for years for an auto grouping tool for raids.

Many others explained why this would not work.

The developers then added strikes, a similar but quite a bit less demanding content compared to raids.

The developers also added auto grouping tools to strikes. A feature which sees literally 0 use. Exactly as was explained by players who knew this would not work.

Congratulations, you made it back to the past, unable to learn and understand why auto grouping for content does not work here, literally while their is an auto grouping tool IN THIS GAME, which sees no use.

@"skarpak.8594" said:you can see how good such a random lfg finder would work in raids, when you queue random for boneskimmer.just go ahead and try it. after you have done that 10 times come back and tell us how good it was. then proceed to delete your thread...this will never work in gw2 without reducing the difficulty level to a random level 1 mob in starter area.

sure you can make your own group if you want something more coordinate, but it's better with random players trying than never do it because you don't have a group, this is for solo players

No, it actually is not. The content becomes disproportionate harder. Auto grouping into this content would lead to 0 success, while making the content seem a lot harder than it is. Thus potentially removing potentially interested players.

If there even was players in the first place to use the feature, which as strikes auto group finder has shown, there are not. Which in turn makes this wasted developer resources.

So no, it is not better than never doing the content. You are just claiming as such because you are unable or uncapable to find groups for this content, which as mentioned is harder on NA outside of raiding academy. You thus assume this would change with auto grouping: it would not.

if you need specific roles for bosses of course a matchmaking that throw random roles will fail, "No, it actually is not. The content becomes disproportionate harder. Auto grouping into this content would lead to 0 success, while making the content seem a lot harder than it is. Thus potentially removing potentially interested players." oh yeah that's why only 99% of the player base play it and the other 1% are the ones that can't play, no!! it's only 1% that play it because the other 99% can't find players

Listen, if you can't understand why auto grouping will not work, while there is just such a system in game for an easier type of content, that's on you.

I'm to tired to explain why this would not work any more. These discussions were had in the past for raids. You are 5 years late.

The auto grouping in game has proven experienced players correct, once again. Again, they could add it right now, and you would find 0 players while using it. Want to try this? Use the auto grouping feature for strikes, and see how long it takes until you have a full 10 player squad. I'm not even talikng about a successful 10 player group. Just use the feature and go and see how long it takes until you have ANY 10 players together.

strikes is only one content of the game, people get bored after a while, there's no real prize doing it, raids u get legendary so there's a prize on the end it's a very different question here.no one play dungeons because there's no real prize

Link to post
Share on other sites

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

@"skarpak.8594" said:with that attitude the guilds are probably also glad that you are not trying to join.

no one likes egoistic people which demand that content gets changed so it fits their agenda.

also will kill the "raid sellers" on the lobby.kill the show proof players

who is the toxic one? "others not playing like i want to play? heh get rid of them!"toxic casuals are destroying the game tbh.

egoistic people are the ones who don't want to other people have a try on raids because my guild only and no matchmaking for u

You don't need a guild to do raids. You don't even need the commander tag. Just create LFG called "everyone welcome" and you will get the same LFR experience. And if you're on NA servers then my condolences...

the problem is lfg don't work as a matchmaking

And what exactly is this magical queue going to offer that you already couldn't do yourself? If you want to search for 3 healers, simply write LF 3 healers. If you don't care about roles simply put yourself on LFG and say wing 1 and wait for people to join. This experience is exactly the same as if you matchmade.

because lfg take ages to find? imagine u doing pvp/wvw and try to manual find players for every team lmao

and yet, LFG works perfectly fine for strikes, fills up within seconds, especially for free for all groups, while the auto grouping is dead in the water.

Yet suddenly , the auto grouping will be more succesful for raids, which are even harder than strikes.

Yeah, that makes sense.

The auto grouping for spvp gets balanced by players switching classes and matching players based on a MMR system. Yet even that barely works. Imagine getting rouped for pve by a MMR system, dear god, new players would never see any raid kill.

WvW works on the same principle, players changing class as demanded or simply not being competative. Most organized WvW groups preorganize and often destroy opposition of public players.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@"skarpak.8594" said:with that attitude the guilds are probably also glad that you are not trying to join.

no one likes egoistic people which demand that content gets changed so it fits their agenda.

also will kill the "raid sellers" on the lobby.kill the show proof players

who is the toxic one? "others not playing like i want to play? heh get rid of them!"toxic casuals are destroying the game tbh.

egoistic people are the ones who don't want to other people have a try on raids because my guild only and no matchmaking for u

You don't need a guild to do raids. You don't even need the commander tag. Just create LFG called "everyone welcome" and you will get the same LFR experience. And if you're on NA servers then my condolences...

the problem is lfg don't work as a matchmaking

And what exactly is this magical queue going to offer that you already couldn't do yourself? If you want to search for 3 healers, simply write LF 3 healers. If you don't care about roles simply put yourself on LFG and say wing 1 and wait for people to join. This experience is exactly the same as if you matchmade.

because lfg take ages to find? imagine u doing pvp/wvw and try to manual find players for every team lmao

and yet, LFG works perfectly fine for strikes, fills up within seconds, especially for free for all groups, while the auto grouping is dead in the water.

Yet suddenly , the auto grouping will be more succesful for raids, which are even harder than strikes.

Yeah, that makes sense.

The auto grouping for spvp gets balanced by players switching classes and matching players based on a MMR system. Yet even that barely works. Imagine getting rouped for pve by a MMR system, dear god, new players would never see any raid kill.

WvW works on the same principle, players changing class as demanded or simply not being competative. Most organized WvW groups preorganize and often destroy opposition of public players.

what is better getting a hard kill on raids or never enter in a raid? every one would choose the first

Link to post
Share on other sites

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

@Cyninja.2954 said:Some players were asking for years for an auto grouping tool for raids.

Many others explained why this would not work.

The developers then added strikes, a similar but quite a bit less demanding content compared to raids.

The developers also added auto grouping tools to strikes. A feature which sees literally 0 use. Exactly as was explained by players who knew this would not work.

Congratulations, you made it back to the past, unable to learn and understand why auto grouping for content does not work here, literally while their is an auto grouping tool IN THIS GAME, which sees no use.

@"skarpak.8594" said:you can see how good such a random lfg finder would work in raids, when you queue random for boneskimmer.just go ahead and try it. after you have done that 10 times come back and tell us how good it was. then proceed to delete your thread...this will never work in gw2 without reducing the difficulty level to a random level 1 mob in starter area.

sure you can make your own group if you want something more coordinate, but it's better with random players trying than never do it because you don't have a group, this is for solo players

No, it actually is not. The content becomes disproportionate harder. Auto grouping into this content would lead to 0 success, while making the content seem a lot harder than it is. Thus potentially removing potentially interested players.

If there even was players in the first place to use the feature, which as strikes auto group finder has shown, there are not. Which in turn makes this wasted developer resources.

So no, it is not better than never doing the content. You are just claiming as such because you are unable or uncapable to find groups for this content, which as mentioned is harder on NA outside of raiding academy. You thus assume this would change with auto grouping: it would not.

if you need specific roles for bosses of course a matchmaking that throw random roles will fail, "No, it actually is not. The content becomes disproportionate harder. Auto grouping into this content would lead to 0 success, while making the content seem a lot harder than it is. Thus potentially removing potentially interested players." oh yeah that's why only 99% of the player base play it and the other 1% are the ones that can't play, no!! it's only 1% that play it because the other 99% can't find players

Listen, if you can't understand why auto grouping will not work, while there is just such a system in game for an easier type of content, that's on you.

I'm to tired to explain why this would not work any more. These discussions were had in the past for raids. You are 5 years late.

The auto grouping in game has proven experienced players correct, once again. Again, they could add it right now, and you would find 0 players while using it. Want to try this? Use the auto grouping feature for strikes, and see how long it takes until you have a full 10 player squad. I'm not even talikng about a successful 10 player group. Just use the feature and go and see how long it takes until you have ANY 10 players together.

strikes is only one content of the game, people get bored after a while, there's no real prize doing it, raids u get legendary so there's a prize on the end it's a very different question here.no one play dungeons because there's no real prize

Strikes are far more lucrative than raids gold wise. There is enough players to do them daily for multiple full groups per minute, especially during prime time, for hours. Yet even this way more played content sees no auto grouping use.

Your argument is nonsense.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

@"skarpak.8594" said:with that attitude the guilds are probably also glad that you are not trying to join.

no one likes egoistic people which demand that content gets changed so it fits their agenda.

also will kill the "raid sellers" on the lobby.kill the show proof players

who is the toxic one? "others not playing like i want to play? heh get rid of them!"toxic casuals are destroying the game tbh.

egoistic people are the ones who don't want to other people have a try on raids because my guild only and no matchmaking for u

You don't need a guild to do raids. You don't even need the commander tag. Just create LFG called "everyone welcome" and you will get the same LFR experience. And if you're on NA servers then my condolences...

the problem is lfg don't work as a matchmaking

And what exactly is this magical queue going to offer that you already couldn't do yourself? If you want to search for 3 healers, simply write LF 3 healers. If you don't care about roles simply put yourself on LFG and say wing 1 and wait for people to join. This experience is exactly the same as if you matchmade.

because lfg take ages to find? imagine u doing pvp/wvw and try to manual find players for every team lmao

and yet, LFG works perfectly fine for strikes, fills up within seconds, especially for free for all groups, while the auto grouping is dead in the water.

Yet suddenly , the auto grouping will be more succesful for raids, which are even harder than strikes.

Yeah, that makes sense.

The auto grouping for spvp gets balanced by players switching classes and matching players based on a MMR system. Yet even that barely works. Imagine getting rouped for pve by a MMR system, dear god, new players would never see any raid kill.

WvW works on the same principle, players changing class as demanded or simply not being competative. Most organized WvW groups preorganize and often destroy opposition of public players.

what is better getting a hard kill on raids or never enter in a raid? every one would choose the first

Given how auto grouping for easier content has shown, I'll argue that the vast majority of player, if not all, will go with option 2.

Your assumption is not supported by what is happening in game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@Cyninja.2954 said:Some players were asking for years for an auto grouping tool for raids.

Many others explained why this would not work.

The developers then added strikes, a similar but quite a bit less demanding content compared to raids.

The developers also added auto grouping tools to strikes. A feature which sees literally 0 use. Exactly as was explained by players who knew this would not work.

Congratulations, you made it back to the past, unable to learn and understand why auto grouping for content does not work here, literally while their is an auto grouping tool IN THIS GAME, which sees no use.

@"skarpak.8594" said:you can see how good such a random lfg finder would work in raids, when you queue random for boneskimmer.just go ahead and try it. after you have done that 10 times come back and tell us how good it was. then proceed to delete your thread...this will never work in gw2 without reducing the difficulty level to a random level 1 mob in starter area.

sure you can make your own group if you want something more coordinate, but it's better with random players trying than never do it because you don't have a group, this is for solo players

No, it actually is not. The content becomes disproportionate harder. Auto grouping into this content would lead to 0 success, while making the content seem a lot harder than it is. Thus potentially removing potentially interested players.

If there even was players in the first place to use the feature, which as strikes auto group finder has shown, there are not. Which in turn makes this wasted developer resources.

So no, it is not better than never doing the content. You are just claiming as such because you are unable or uncapable to find groups for this content, which as mentioned is harder on NA outside of raiding academy. You thus assume this would change with auto grouping: it would not.

if you need specific roles for bosses of course a matchmaking that throw random roles will fail, "No, it actually is not. The content becomes disproportionate harder. Auto grouping into this content would lead to 0 success, while making the content seem a lot harder than it is. Thus potentially removing potentially interested players." oh yeah that's why only 99% of the player base play it and the other 1% are the ones that can't play, no!! it's only 1% that play it because the other 99% can't find players

Listen, if you can't understand why auto grouping will not work, while there is just such a system in game for an easier type of content, that's on you.

I'm to tired to explain why this would not work any more. These discussions were had in the past for raids. You are 5 years late.

The auto grouping in game has proven experienced players correct, once again. Again, they could add it right now, and you would find 0 players while using it. Want to try this? Use the auto grouping feature for strikes, and see how long it takes until you have a full 10 player squad. I'm not even talikng about a successful 10 player group. Just use the feature and go and see how long it takes until you have ANY 10 players together.

strikes is only one content of the game, people get bored after a while, there's no real prize doing it, raids u get legendary so there's a prize on the end it's a very different question here.no one play dungeons because there's no real prize

Strikes are far more lucrative than raids gold wise. There is enough players to do them daily for multiple full groups per minute, especially during prime time, for hours. Yet even this way more played content sees no auto grouping use.

Your argument is nonsense.

because the autogrouping don't work as it should, they don't find player roles, it just throw 10 dps on u and everyone fail, so players are forced to manually find a party

Link to post
Share on other sites

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

@Cyninja.2954 said:Some players were asking for years for an auto grouping tool for raids.

Many others explained why this would not work.

The developers then added strikes, a similar but quite a bit less demanding content compared to raids.

The developers also added auto grouping tools to strikes. A feature which sees literally 0 use. Exactly as was explained by players who knew this would not work.

Congratulations, you made it back to the past, unable to learn and understand why auto grouping for content does not work here, literally while their is an auto grouping tool IN THIS GAME, which sees no use.

@"skarpak.8594" said:you can see how good such a random lfg finder would work in raids, when you queue random for boneskimmer.just go ahead and try it. after you have done that 10 times come back and tell us how good it was. then proceed to delete your thread...this will never work in gw2 without reducing the difficulty level to a random level 1 mob in starter area.

sure you can make your own group if you want something more coordinate, but it's better with random players trying than never do it because you don't have a group, this is for solo players

No, it actually is not. The content becomes disproportionate harder. Auto grouping into this content would lead to 0 success, while making the content seem a lot harder than it is. Thus potentially removing potentially interested players.

If there even was players in the first place to use the feature, which as strikes auto group finder has shown, there are not. Which in turn makes this wasted developer resources.

So no, it is not better than never doing the content. You are just claiming as such because you are unable or uncapable to find groups for this content, which as mentioned is harder on NA outside of raiding academy. You thus assume this would change with auto grouping: it would not.

if you need specific roles for bosses of course a matchmaking that throw random roles will fail, "No, it actually is not. The content becomes disproportionate harder. Auto grouping into this content would lead to 0 success, while making the content seem a lot harder than it is. Thus potentially removing potentially interested players." oh yeah that's why only 99% of the player base play it and the other 1% are the ones that can't play, no!! it's only 1% that play it because the other 99% can't find players

Listen, if you can't understand why auto grouping will not work, while there is just such a system in game for an easier type of content, that's on you.

I'm to tired to explain why this would not work any more. These discussions were had in the past for raids. You are 5 years late.

The auto grouping in game has proven experienced players correct, once again. Again, they could add it right now, and you would find 0 players while using it. Want to try this? Use the auto grouping feature for strikes, and see how long it takes until you have a full 10 player squad. I'm not even talikng about a successful 10 player group. Just use the feature and go and see how long it takes until you have ANY 10 players together.

strikes is only one content of the game, people get bored after a while, there's no real prize doing it, raids u get legendary so there's a prize on the end it's a very different question here.no one play dungeons because there's no real prize

Strikes are far more lucrative than raids gold wise. There is enough players to do them daily for multiple full groups per minute, especially during prime time, for hours. Yet even this way more played content sees no auto grouping use.

Your argument is nonsense.

because the autogrouping don't work as it should, they don't find player roles, it just throw 10 dps on u and everyone fail, so players are forced to manually find a party

You need almost no roles for strikes.

For raids, you not only need roles, you need players able to do specific mechanics, specific setups like highest toughness, specific tasks during encounters, etc.

Good luck making a matchmaker which can actually accomodate for all this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...