Eye of the North Mystic Forge?

I know it would make Lions Arch pretty much useless, but I think it could be done in a balanced way to allow players who want to use EotN as their main town location, if it cost for example 50g + 100 Mystic coins or something, that way not everyone would want to invest that much into it, because at the moment I only use LA for the mystic forge. It would be so much easier if all forms of crafting/gambling could be placed in a small area for a large investment of gold and materials, hell you could even add an ecto gambling NPC for 250 ectoplasm or something along those lines. Obviously this could be hard to balance but I do think some players would appreciate it a hell of a lot.

While it's true that a Mystic Forge Conduit is cheap enough, I still like this idea. It's cool having everything you need in the Eye of the North.

Then again, I'm the kind of nostalgic player who runs all the way to the Xunlai Chest for bank access when I'm closer to the crafting stations. I like the idea of adding more upgrades to the Eye of the North.