EXP3 End of dragon, release date prediction?

I am absolutely positive that it is still at least a full year away.

My guess would be early september 2021 the earliest.

I also have a strange feeling for some reason that we're also going to get a End of Dragons Prologue episode that will release after Ice Brood Saga concludes and before the expansion comes out.It may set us up with our first Canthan region map to act like a carrot on a stick to get us all hyped up.. maybe taking us to Shing Jea Island.

It would be very cool to release it after Halloween 2021. There is always this drop of activity between Halloween and Wintersday, so if the saga could hold us up until September to transition into Halloween and then into end of dragons, that would be perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

@yefluke.3168 said:HoT announced in Jan 2015 - Release Oct 2015PoF announced roughly 3 months before release.

What is your expected release date and your prediction.

I hope they release around Q1,2021 but my predcition is late august 2021.

Q1 2021 is impossible.

They'd need to announce it at least 2 months after the Steam release, otherwise they'd have to compensate those that buy the game on Steam, like they did for those that bought HOT before it became free with the purchase of POF, or how they compensated those that bought the core game a few months before it went free to play. And the expansion itself will be released 3-6 months after the announcement. Announcing a new expansion at the same time they release on Steam would be a sure way to kill their POF sales.

My best bet is October 2021, so a year from now