Mad tower jumping pusle broken?

Lighter.5631

@Heatsink.5794 said:Jumping is so unreliable, I'm surprised more people aren't complaining. I'm done with the tower for the day due to frustration of basic jump mechanics just not working when they should.

Yeah, the collision detection seems really bad this time around for some reason. Too bad I can't pay someone to do this for me...those new armor pieces are captivating.

@Makai.3429 said:

Yeah, the collision detection seems really bad this time around for some reason. Too bad I can't pay someone to do this for me...those new armor pieces are captivating.

The lunatic skins? You can also craft them, recipes can be bought in LA for candy cobs.

@Kiza.5630 said:

@Makai.3429 said:

The lunatic skins? You can also craft them, recipes can be bought in LA for candy cobs.

Nice. That's going to save a lot of time. I finished it just now...never again.

You have to wait until lightning strikes the clocktower and the window breaks before you can jump in. How long that takes depends on how quickly you got to the top - the sooner you get there the longer you need to wait.

Once that happens you can jump in - but you need to jump just before the window is directly in front of you, if you wait until it's in position it will have moved on by the time you reach it.

Archived