[Suggestions] we realy need a true game mode split

DreamyLove.8947

I honestly have no idea why ArenaNet has long LONG ago already done this just to save themselves the headache of trying to balance skills for two wildly different sets of conditions. They have the tech, they've implemented it before, there is no reason I can see at all not to do this.

@mygamingid.5816 said:redesign raids so that DPS isn’t the be-all-end-all and support is tougher to get on everyone. The problem isn’t PvE, it’s Raids specifically.

I agree with you on that, there should be more than beating the cr*p out of an NPC in raid.

PvE is closer to WvW for 90% of the players out there.

Just no... PvE and WvW are just world apart gamemodes where you have to focus your mind on very different thing. However I can see why you would say such things, except that fondamentally you get the wrong idea of the situation.

We really do, and ArenaNet is making things so SOOO much harder for their Developers by not just implementing this for the future of the game. Having to design specs that somehow function well for two wildly different game types is an exercise in frustration. Why they would do this to themselves rather than just implementing the skill split with the technology we know they have is beyond me.

Archived