Volcanic Charged Weapon set

Kameko.8314

@Substance E.4852 said:Should have just been a third tier of the Storm caller weapons that used either some mat bought with DRM currency or strike crystals

Locking them behind cosmically low RNG had neither made them achievable for the average player, nor has it done anything to keep people interested in the DRM's themselves

As time goes on and the content becomes yet another example of abandonware, the cost of the skins will only skyrocket

Yep there could have been the same recipe as Charged Stormcaller weapons with a cost of Volcanic lodestones + Prismaticite.

@Dark Red Killian.3946 said:I imagine this first chapter is just a consequence of how these four chapters will play out. At first, the missions will seem bland and not have great rewards because it is only part one. As more chapters and more masteries are available, rewards could get better, with increased chances hoepfully of getting these volcanic weapons.

Or they could be the very same boring kill generic destroyers with CC mechanics copied from others bosses in the game, just on more maps missions, because 90%+ of their efforts are on making the expansion.I think this option is more likely.

I highly doubt they'll raise the drops chances of these weapons.They never even bothered making invisible shoes more accessible, so why should they do it with these weapons?

@Fueki.4753 said:

@Dark Red Killian.3946 said:I imagine this first chapter is just a consequence of how these four chapters will play out. At first, the missions will seem bland and not have great rewards because it is only part one. As more chapters and more masteries are available, rewards could get better, with increased chances hoepfully of getting these volcanic weapons.

Or they could be the very same boring
kill generic destroyers with CC mechanics copied from others bosses in the game, just on more maps
missions, because 90%+ of their efforts are on making the expansion.I think this option is more likely.

I highly doubt they'll raise the drops chances of these weapons.They never even bothered making invisible shoes more accessible, so why should they do it with these weapons?

I mean Bjora the masteries as they progressed you were able to get more and better rewards from the chests when you leveled the masteries. I mean do you think they would go all out and make everything accessible with one chapter? It is 4 chapters total. Masteries are usually key to getting upgraded items and more rewards.

@"Dark Red Killian.3946" said:I mean Bjora the masteries as they progressed you were able to get more and better rewards from the chests when you leveled the masteries.As yes, loot arbitrarily locked behind a grind.Do you actually think many people liked that?

I mean do you think they would go all out and make everything accessible with one chapter?They could have done like before in Season 3, 4 and the prologue of season 5."Go all out" one full map per release.Give us one mastery that's kind of gimmicky and mostly movement related (Raven Gates in this case).

But they chose not to, for whatever reason.They gave us grinds and masteries that weren't necessary.I have yet to see anyone that actually likes the minor DPS increase from the essences system.

Masteries are usually key to getting upgraded items and more rewards.The most popular masteries are movement related, like Mounts Gliders and some of the season 3 movement abilities.I don't think many people liked having racial vendors in HoT be locked behind Masteries. I certainly didn't like it.

• 3 months later...

Not sure if anyone else has raised this, but if you finish the last Icebrood Saga Mastery "Dragon Slayer" you gain the ability to purchase three Volcanic Stormcaller Boxes per account per week for 100 defence seals and 1 gold each, from the Seal Discount Vendor Tyrn Ironmaw in Eye of the North

Edited by Andy.5981
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Andy.5981 said:

Not sure if anyone else has raised this, but if you finish the last Icebrood Saga Mastery "Dragon Slayer" you gain the ability to purchase three Volcanic Stormcaller Boxes per account per week for 100 defence seals and 1 gold each, from the Seal Discount Vendor Tyrn Ironmaw in Eye of the North

No noone raised that since this threads last post was from january 10th way before april 27th when the change you mentioned just now was implemented-

Edited by Linken.6345