EoD expansion should have new RAID

1 minute ago, artharon.9276 said:

the words in banner and slave is pretty self explaniatory.

No not really, 

1 minute ago, artharon.9276 said:

btw, where's the thing I asked

the thing about "spellbreaker is designed for wvw"

I answered earlier. you might have missed it. 🙂

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, artharon.9276 said:

Snip

btw, where's the thing I asked

the thing about "spellbreaker is designed for wvw"

Sorry that require reading  +understanding traits and skills not being spoonfed information so sadly not everyone can work it out.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, artharon.9276 said:

you asked where's the proof  I gave it.

Yes, thanks for that ... I won't ever complain when posters provide evidence that their own interpretations are wrong. Existence of bannerslave is just one example of many that people can decide to be of whatever purpose they choose and create builds around them ... just like I said is intended to happen and as it's always been ingame. 😉

SO EoD should have a raid? nope

and instance content should make roles specifically for especs? They already do ... you just make and play them. 

Edited by Obtena.7952

13 hours ago, MarkoGold.7126 said:

It should have multiple new raids and to be fair they should actually ban the raid sellers as they kill raids as much as toxicity does.

you don't need to ban it just don't buy, no client = no sell
for the toxicity it's just subjective, player will go in raid do no dps, give no boon, give no heal. So basically look pretty on paper but often that' also a fail on that side, end up kick for being an handicap to their group and call that toxicity when it is just desserved. toxic people in raid are very rare so rare that my blacklist has more people blocked for doing coldwar midrun than toxic people.
Unless if by toxic you mean " they refuse to let me leech" yeah would be right, very little players will let you sign up at something and go afk afterward.

13 hours ago, artharon.9276 said:

Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire – Developer Diary – Elite Specializations - YouTube

4:21

they said they looked at 1v1s 5v5s, world bosses, game modes made sure all specializations have a place in every mode.

they wanted to make players have overwhelming amout of choices with their classes.

just the existance of the bannerslaves is a proof that they have failed.

and you have no idea what you are talking about. 

they speak only 1v1; 5v5; many v many; 50 v worldboss. nothing about 5 v 1 or 10 v1 that would cover fract/raid
although speelbreaker has a use in raid, you not being able to play it doesn't make it's impossible for all 🙃

Edited by Fangoth.4503

4 hours ago, artharon.9276 said:

I don't care what fanboy knights, backyard scientists, paid trolls and Ms Excel warriors say really. 

That's OK ... but you should DEFINITELY care about what YOU say if you tell someone they are wrong, then turn around and provide evidence they are not. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, artharon.9276 said:

I don't care what fanboy knights, backyard scientists, paid trolls and Ms Excel warriors say really. 

bla bla bla...nonsense falling into infinity.

Sounds like someone with nothing relevant to say 🙃 

Oh wait, you're the guy from the reward track thread. At this point responding "bla bla bla" when you start to realise you're wrong and have nothing relevant to say is your trademark 😆 

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

14 hours ago, artharon.9276 said:

bla bla bla...nonsense falling into infinity. 

No more raid content could be the best decision Anet has ever made if that's the case. Surely will help the game to go back to its roots. Which is, from marketing strategy to game design, antipode of World of Warcraft.

But no worries, you'll get another raid soon.

Thanks for being the living proof that casual toxicity is a thing 🙃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Sounds like someone with nothing relevant to say 🙃 

Oh wait, you're the guy from the reward track thread. At this point responding "bla bla bla" when you start to realise you're wrong and have nothing relevant to say is your trademark 😆 

artharon had the same response before?

• Confused 1

On 8/1/2021 at 8:18 PM, artharon.9276 said:

at least you know what you are,

Yeah ... what am I? I'm right ... because the encounter design doesn't tell you what roles there are for specific classes, the builds you make do. That's why ideas about Anet making instanced content so that the especs you mention get roles shows you don't understand how the game works ... as well as other examples you have shown on the forums as well. 

Edited by Obtena.7952

1 hour ago, yann.1946 said:

artharon had the same response before?

Multiple times, in a wvw mount skin thread. The only reason I connected the two was because of that childish "bla bla bla" as some kind of coping mechanism, which reads "you might be correct, but I care more about my feelings, so I'm not listening".

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

I think that raids as a themed series of encounters do work pretty well. They have a slight design flaw, namely the amount of role play in between the encounters. I'm very glad we could learn more about White Mantle or visit the Hidden City.

In the 2nd case, there's slightly too much of downtime. That's somewhat corrected by Strikes. If those are made to be more challenging and provide better rewards, I'm happy to see 5 of them instead of 1 raid wing.

If we set as a challenge to conquer bosses by figuring out their mechanics and the most efficient team composition, strikes might deliver on that in EoD.

That being said, if there's a balanced way to deliver new raid wings, challenging encounters with story told... uhm, maybe on the move? You have my axe... and my mace... and my banners. Yes, banners, we are a raiding PARTY after all...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1