perm stealth

11 hours ago, kash.9213 said:

There already is a deliberate playstyle, and right now I can at least try some Pulls and Stone or something before someone goes into stealth. You're also talking about dedicating another utility slot to another required skill, where thieves are already funneled into required trait lines, traits, and skills. This is after all the talk about giving the thief more build diversity while nerfing that diversity almost immediately. Maybe actually read through some of the thread even if it's long and gauge how reasonable or even legit a lot of the complaints about stealth are and how realistic suggestions and feedback gets dismissed in favor of the usual screeching for nerfs. 

I don't know what you took from my post, but you've completely missed the point. 

Summary - I support people wanting stealth. I only commented about my own introduction to stealth here, and as it's actually quite sh it in this game, I wouldn't dream of using it. 

I don't particularly care about how you get it, so long as you have a simple and easy way to get it. Nothing further to elaborate. 

10 hours ago, Zavijah.2695 said:

I don't know what you took from my post, but you've completely missed the point. 

Summary - I support people wanting stealth. I only commented about my own introduction to stealth here, and as it's actually quite sh it in this game, I wouldn't dream of using it. 

I don't particularly care about how you get it, so long as you have a simple and easy way to get it. Nothing further to elaborate. 

I didn't miss your point at all, I gave feedback on your suggestion which would be a bad change for this game and your take on current stealth is equally bad. 

People still complain about that solo guy when they run with 10 people minimum with forever sustain,forever blocks,forever projectile destroy and reflect,but when they do get caught out of it they scream how op De is. FYI,yall a joke.

Edited by Caedmon.6798
  • Like 4