Why does my character teleport to nearby dead enemies to pick up the bag?

Vegeta.2563

Because Arena Net for some reason never fixed it. It can be very annoying and you can very easy get teleported up or down the wall or in to a bomb were an enemy died. For me it seem to happen way more often on EB, but it also do happpen on borders but not as frequently. It been there for years now and been reported but yeah for some reason it is not fixed. 

10 hours ago, kamikharzeeh.8016 said:

did u just notice that bug? it is in the game for a long time yet, at least several months, probably over a year. it's weird and funnily not always triggering.

I know it's been around a while.  I just think it needs more light on the problem so it actually gets the attention it needs to get patched.

12 hours ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

Wait, that's a thing?

I always thought it was just lag.

well, it is a minor issue. a small port that mainly happens when u stand on walls and/or the stair/ramp up to the wall and get a kill. i can get ported a bit towards the location. i'm roughly t30 playerkills EU this week with 3644, and i had it not even once i think; or if, i don't think i died from it - on a wheelchair scourge. so kinda small ratio of it beeing really having bad effect, i'd say.

So thats what is happening when I am fighting on the edge of a wall and my position changes suddenly. To me it always looks like I am being moved away from the edge. I thought it was collision detection issue or something. The bug that allows me to walk on walls is still cooler though.