Least seen race/class combinations

GW2efficincy has a page for that! Granted it's only for GW2efficiency accounts, but it's the best we've got.

https://gw2efficiency.com/account/player-statistics

While we don't know exactly what the most common combos are, we can extrapolate and assume male charr revenants are the least played combo around with female human guardians the most common. It may not be 100% accurate but it's in the ballpark.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mindcircus.1506 said:

Female Medium Charr.

Fashion Wars challenge mote.

I think Female Medium Asura are the worst in the game. Hard to see, forced masculine armors, bad dye behaviors, clipping issues galore, etc.

At least with Charr you can still see some details. Plus they're fluffy.

Edited by Hannelore.8153

The last official comment on this, that I remember, was at PoF launch nearly 4 years ago (female charr revenant):
https://www.guildwars2.com/en-gb/news/the-path-to-the-desert-in-numbers/

That does refer to character combinations though, not play hours, which would be a better stat for how likely you are to see one. As you can see on the gw2efficiency page above, classes may be played more often (ranger) or less (revenant) than the proportion of existing characters would suggest. But generally, the less popular classes and races are even more unpopular to play.

Female/male is a harder one to infer from gw2efficiency, because there's only a 10% gap and it's quite possible that widens or reverses on certain race/profession combinations.

• Like 2

I wish Anet would give us more detail on this, I remember one of their early infographics had a full chart of profession/race combos, rather than just the most and least common. I'd love for them to do that again.

Female norn engineers are one I don't think I see very often, and they're one that stands out to me because my first engineer is a female norn, but then maybe it depends on the game mode's you're looking in? I tend to spend less time looking at other people's characters in WvW because I've got too much else to pay attention to.

On 5/8/2021 at 6:25 AM, ugrakarma.9416 said:

charr thievs are extremely rare.

I would have thought charr thieves would be quite common, given the Ash Legion's stealth theme. Charr seemed like the obvious choice when I was making a thief, but admittedly that was before launch.