letter to anet

felix.2386

anet fix your game, top end is dead and nobody likes to play anymore

balance is hot garbage

and also why don't you explain to us some of the most random skill split in the game.

i look at the skills and i scratch my head and ask what's the reason.

it feels like you don't look at the  bigger picture whenever you balance stuff.

it feels like none of your team from wvw/pvp/pve communicate with each other and just doing their own thing

and it feels like none of them actually bother to play multi class.

i'm not sure if it's the devs arent up to the task

or the management and seniors are being completely out of their mind and doesnt bother with the game at all.

i demand an explanation with every single changes made in following balance patches, not just a vague non sensical general statement.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Break_Enchantments

like this skill, it is literally 3 different skill in 3 different mode.

so many unnecessary splits

like 300%+ to 0 is still 0, why the 100% split?

or you just literally don't look at any thing at all when balancing skills?..

i'm not even going to talk about how pve basically has no new content since saga ended till end of the year to keep old player who already did everything playing, since its old content from years ago.

i'm getting extremely impatient here, even tho patient is my strength.

i'm not sure if this game will hold till EoD or ill even bother to spend my money on it.

seeing what's coming this year.

people are only playing this game for the combat system only at this point.

Edited by felix.2386
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Fun part is that some ppl are actually willing to pay monthly fee in hope that its gonna motivate devs to actually do anything. Two things, first its not about money, its about what kind of ppl works there, and second - pretty much the biggest advantage of gw2 is lack of monthly fee. I can only imagine what would happen if WoW had no fee, oh boi. 
Imo the state of the game wont get anywhere better, it can only be stagnant or worse. For example "upcoming" EoD, balance will do parkour, if you think now things are chaotic and unbalanced, its gonna get on another level. So Id suggest to have mindset that likes what we have now or leave sinking ship, because living in hope that one day it gonna get anyhow better is just delusional and sad.

Edited by Widmo.3186
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Combat system and skill dodging system is why im here in gw2. Go pvp! 

I gladly buy gems with my hard earned cash and buy cosmetics no problem. But these day the quality of gw2 game play is not worth the code its made on.

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630
Added more text.

I think that the only thing they realy need to do is consistent balanace updates, and cosistent feedback from the devs.

Even if it's once every 3 monthes - we need the assurance that sPvp is something they look at seriously.

The last few pvp updates were nice, it felt like great communication from the devs, but then it just stopped.

I also don't see any dev commenting in the pvp forums at all.

• Like 2