Necros Need Nerfs

Necro needs lich nerfed, mobility nerfed and the boons per boon corrupt nerfed.

nothing that’s over it performing will be unmanageable after that.

also make no mistake overall there are objectively around 4 necro builds that are S - S+ teir rn overall.

(also please don’t try to debunk me average at power ranker- your rankings don’t take into account average power level and as such don’t matter rn)

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

Naturally, nincompoop necromancers need nerfing. Needlessly neglected negotiations nearsightedly nurtured noobish necro's neurological nondevelopments. Now necro's nanoscale noggins numb normal netizen's neocortex.

Nice.

12 hours ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

the boons per boon corrupt nerfed.

???

Balance discussion completely notwithstanding, I feel obligated to point out that the majority of boon corrupts are already 1 boon per corrupt. The only exception are pulsing fields and the skill that is literally called Corrupt Boon.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Condition#Skills_that_convert_boons_into_conditions

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

Naturally, nincompoop necromancers need nerfing. Needlessly neglected negotiations nearsightedly nurtured noobish necro's neurological nondevelopments. Now necro's nanoscale noggins numb normal netizen's neocortex.

You are alliterally right!

Edited by KrHome.1920
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aktium.9506 said:

???

Balance discussion completely notwithstanding, I feel obligated to point out that the majority of boon corrupts are already 1 boon per corrupt. The only exception are pulsing fields and the skill that is literally called Corrupt Boon.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Condition#Skills_that_convert_boons_into_conditions

Necro has a trait that gives you a boon for every boon you corrupt.

if it wasn’t for thing scourge would be a decent condi class instead of a full bunker.

Edited by RedAvenged.5217
Auto edit put profanity in for some reason

57 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

Necro has a trait that gives you a boon for every boon you corrupt.

if it wasn’t for thing scourge would be a decent condi class instead of a full bunker.

Oh that's what you meant. From the wording I thought you meant the amount of boons that boon corruption skills corrupt and I was very weirded out. Can't really reduce those further than they already have.

But in regards to Feed from Corruption. There's not a lot of incentive to take the other traits.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to give the traits a bit of a rework. The only Scourge traits that feel good are the middle ones.

53 minutes ago, Aktium.9506 said:

Oh that's what you meant. From the wording I thought you meant the amount of boons that boon corruption skills corrupt and I was very weirded out. Can't really reduce those further than they already have.

But in regards to Feed from Corruption. There's not a lot of incentive to take the other traits.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to give the traits a bit of a rework. The only Scourge traits that feel good are the middle ones.

Yeah I’m basically saying it should be reworked or given a trade off.

atm it reminds me of old boon stacking on soulbeast- that no matter how much they nerfed it, still carried it.

the only cure for that boon trait on soulbeast was the pet trade off which worked nicely- I want them to give necro more trade offs or just rework that 1 trait.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

Yeah I’m basically saying it should be reworked or given a trade off.

atm it reminds me of old boon stacking on soulbeast- that no matter how much they nerfed it, still carried it.

the only cure for that boon trait on soulbeast was the pet trade off which worked nicely- I want them to give necro more trade offs or just rework that 1 trait.

They could probably try having it be actual boon stealing like Mesmer's Arcane Thievery since a large part of the problem is that you get a lot of mileage out of blindly spamming boon corruption and removal and converting some random dudes 0.5s remaining 1x Might stack into for example 3x Might for 10s.

• Thanks 1