*Nervous wave*

Archivist.8109

Welcome to Tyria! Take your time, just go out, take in the sights, explore the world. This game is very different from most other MMOs out there in that it's much more sandbox-y and lets you do pretty much anything you'd want to at any time. There's no carrot to follow, but if you start looking around, you might find a ton of carrots of your own making :) .

Most important: whatever you do, have fun!

Welcome back! Take your time, a lot might have changed and there should be many places to go. Would recommend, if you are looking for others, look for a guild that matches your personality and remember you can be a member in 5 different ones. There are many different guilds from general ones to ones for specific roles such as role play, dungeons, fractals, PvP, WvW, Raids, Guild Missions and so on. Good gaming to you!

@Ashgard.5132 said:Oh you will have fun.... except if you go to the jungle.... that kitten jungle.... then everything will try to kill you, the enemies, the map, and if they could, other players xD

LOL! You know...there have been a few times I wanted to whack a player or two in the jungle! I'm pretty sure that there have been a couple of times someone wanted to whack me too, so...

Welcome back! I'm not sure if you delved further into the game earlier or not, but you may want to check out the Players Helping Players sub-forum. There's some great threads, including some guides and tips for "new" (or returning) players. If you have a particular class that you're leveling or have at 80, check out the class sub-forums for some guidance too.

Above all else, have fun!

Archived