Request: Visual Indicator for Berserker time

Obtena.7952

IIRC, Berserker v1 had a countdown bar or something that gave you an indication how much time you had left in Berserker mode. Maybe I'm just imagining it but it would be nice to have it (or get that back), especially now that it's variable, depending on use of rage skills. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

IIRC, Berserker v1 had a countdown bar or something that gave you an indication how much time you had left in Berserker mode. Maybe I'm just imagining it but it would be nice to have it (or get that back), especially now that it's variable, depending on use of rage skills. 

There is an icon that you can mouse over to see the time left. It also flashes when it is about to expire, and your character will shout out 'No!' when the timer is close, but with enough time to extend it if you have the means to do so.

You don't have time to mouse over to look for time left. Yes, you have visuals when it will end. But I fully agree with this request.  Berserk is the most important state when you attack, knowing exactly how much time you have is critical. 

When necro enters shroud, he knows exactly when it could end. Same for holosmith even if mechanics are different. 

When I play my berserker, I often loose count of berserk time. Having a visual timer would be awesome! 

Edited by Aigleborgne.2981
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Aigleborgne.2981 said:

When necro enters shroud, he knows exactly when it could end. Same for holosmith even if mechanics are different

The Holo's heat is entirely under the Holo's control. Necro/Reaper can take damage and be forced out of shroud early. Small difference.

But yes, it always felt clunky to basically count in my head the time and the refreshes...

On 7/15/2021 at 2:51 PM, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

The flames on your weapon bar gradually fade from red to black as your timer is about to expire, also. 

Sure ... but I'm not interested in assessing the 'faded' character of a weapon bar to judge how much time I have left on berserker. Ideally, I get a count down timer, indicating the seconds I have left. I see no reason to leave people guessing. 

Edited by Obtena.7952

2 hours ago, Obtena.7952 said:

Sure ... but I'm not interested in assessing the 'faded' character of a weapon bar to judge how much time I have left on berserker. Ideally, I get a count down timer, indicating the seconds I have left. I see no reason to leave people guessing. 

I don't get you Obtena. 

Berserker obviously operates, behaves and performs exactly as it is meant to be. Visuals accounted for. Anet don't care about those HoT things. 🤦‍♂️

Trolling ofc. Last thing I expect them to do is add a timer on Zerker. 

• Like 1