Spec reveal bingo cards

fuzzyp.6295

A dev nearly dying showing off new ele spec seems like it's too easy to get. Might be fair if there's a qualifier that shortly afterward they effortlessly kill things while showing off new spec of their favorite profession.

Edited by Clownmug.8357
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Clownmug.8357 said:

A dev nearly dying showing off new ele spec seems like it's too easy to get. Might be fair if there's a qualifier that shortly afterward they effortlessly kill things while showing off new spec of their favorite profession.

How could they die against a sPvP lobby light armor golem?

1. I think the "weapon swap" keyword is the most likely to happen.
  2. The least likely being "dev provide lore behind the class" because "they are on a tight schedule and can't do an in depth lore presentation".
  3. One keyword that's missing on the bingo card is: "We are excited".

57 minutes ago, Clownmug.8357 said:

I haven't read any announcements so I'm assuming they'd be showcasing a new PvE map at the same time.

I seem to recall from past years that they showcase e-specs within the sPvP lobby. When they showcase PvE maps I don't recall any live footage.

9 hours ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

How could they die against a sPvP lobby light armor golem?

1. I think the "weapon swap" keyword is the most likely to happen.
  2. The least likely being "dev provide lore behind the class" because "they are on a tight schedule and can't do an in depth lore presentation".
  3. One keyword that's missing on the bingo card is: "We are excited".

Yeahh I knew I was forgetting with we are excited haha.

During the HoT reveal, they showed up Tempest by fighting against one of the boss monsters from the Forest of Niflhel and nearly died. I hope they show the classes against actual enemies, it would give us a much more natural idea of what to expect!!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, fuzzyp.6295 said:

Yeahh I knew I was forgetting with we are excited haha.

During the HoT reveal, they showed up Tempest by fighting against one of the boss monsters from the Forest of Niflhel and nearly died. I hope they show the classes against actual enemies, it would give us a much more natural idea of what to expect!!

This year I am ready with video recording so no chance for them to edit afterward...I will be waiting for that moment when a dev almost dies trying to showcase new ele elite......I will become a MemeLord 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, fuzzyp.6295 said:

Welp, I guess I'll save my bingo card for another few months till the final beta event. Doubt we'll see it before then. 😅

Most likely elementalist will be in the same beta event like the other 2 light weight classes, necromancer and mesmer, which will be in 3 weeks.

You won't have to wait months to know about your elite spec, unlike players of other classes...

• Like 1