USER Error Please Delete Post

15 hours ago, AlphaWolf.2709 said:

Attached to this is a conversation I'm having with Anet right this moment. I worked my butt off at the beginning of the game to unlock Twilight and Sunrise. As you an see from the conversation, I've provided screenshots are proof that I've unlocked the weapons, however, Arenanet is refusing to fix their broken systems, AGAIN, and asking me to bite the bullet for it. I understand some of you will say, "you've got the skin, just use ascended". I get it, but no. Its principal. The only reason these weapons aren't unlocked in my armory is because they haphazardly deployed a system to the game which is broken. I am sick of dealing with Anet and their crappy customer service, crappy deployments, and all around crappy attitude towards customers who have dumped thousands into this game. It saddens me that over a decade (GW1 and now GW2) of my life is probably coming to an end because GM Nyan and GM Wonder Tree can't be bothered to do the right thing. 

Edited by AlphaWolf.2709

Did you happen to use your bound Sunrise and Twilight to craft an unbound Eternity and then trade Eternity before the armory?  If so then you would only have the skins for Twilight and Sunrise unlocked.  Once the armory launched if you had bound versions of Sunrise and Twilight you get tokens to use to craft a bound version of Eternity.   

Edited by JustTrogdor.7892

Just now, JustTrogdor.7892 said:

Did you happen to use your bound Sunrise and Twilight to craft an unbound Eternity and then trade Eternity before the armory?  If so then you would only have the skins for Twilight and Eternity unlocked.  Once the armory launched if you had bound versions of Sunrise and Twilight you get tokens to use to craft a bound version of Eternity.   

Honestly, I don't think so. I've sold one legendary but I don't think it was Eternity, however, I cannot go back far enough to see. If someone at Anet could do a bit more digging besides just a blanket crap answer, that would be great. If it turns out this is what I did and just don't remember, I'll fully retract my statements and apologize. 

@Support

If someone can review my past trading post logs, if it turns out I forged Eternity and sold it but reaped the Twilight and Sunrise skins, please do so and publicly address it here. I am not a scammer, nor am I attempting to cheat Anet out of anything. This was so long ago I honestly don't remember. As said above, if I'm wrong I'll apologize, but man, your support has to work on their approach. Blanket statements of "we just won't help" more or less is really off putting. 

• https://help.guildwars2.com/system/photos/360272413133/Toyworkshop_loadScreen.jpg

Senior GM Ignis

Today at 11:30
    Hello there. Senior Game Master Ignis here.

In order for items to be added to your armory, these weapons must be physically present on your account. Under normal circumstances, support is only able to offer a restoration in the event a player mistakenly discards their items, or if the items were lost on a deleted character. In this case, you had turned Sunrise and Twilight into the weapon Eternity, which was subsequently sold on the trading post in the beginning of 2015. If you wish to have Twilight and Sunrise unlocked on your account, you'll need to acquire new versions of these weapons accordingly.

While we were unable to directly assist in your request this time around, please don't ever hesitate to get back in touch with any other questions or concerns you may have. We're always here to help wherever possible.

Regards,

Senior GM Ignis
    Guild Wars 2 Support Team
    http://help.guildwars2.com/

• https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/1362e2f40fee6ace0da0fc4140908699?default=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.zendesk.com%2Fhc%2Fassets%2Fdefault_avatar.png&r=g

AlphaWolf.2709

Today at 11:33

Senior GM Ignis -

Thank you for this clarification and the timeframe I did this. It was brought to my attention on the forums that this was possible at one time, and I totally forgot about it. I sincerely apologize for my attitude and will address such publicly on the forums as well. I appreciate you taking the time do look into this further.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

You could have just looked in your wardrobe from the bank and see if eternity was unlocked tho

Eternity would not be unlocked in the wardrobe if they crafted it and traded it which seems to have been the case.  The OP seems to have forgotten that they did so, thus the confusion.

Edited by JustTrogdor.7892
  • Like 1

I mean, if you sold them or crafted Eternity and sold that how can they include the items into the Armory when you know longer have them?

If you did not do this, then check your alts and see if they are on them. If that is not the case then contemplate whether or not you trashed the items, regardless, if you do not have the items then they cannot be added into the armory now can they?

4 hours ago, JustTrogdor.7892 said:

Eternity would not be unlocked in the wardrobe if they crafted it and traded it which seems to have been the case.  The OP seems to have forgotten that they did so, thus the confusion.

Exactly if it was not unlocked it was sold so no need to talk to support.

• Like 1

• AlphaWolf.2709 changed the title to USER Error Please Delete Post
4 hours ago, AlphaWolf.2709 said:

I don't understand the trolling and flaming. I admitted my mistake and apologized. This community is so full of trolls. 

It's obvious that those people did not actually read the whole thread.  Too lazy I suppose.  Good on you for recognizing your mistake.

• Like 1