What weapon do you hope gets more love in EoD and new elite specs?

I hope that the dual swords symbol belongs to the new thief e-spec and stands for a focus on dual wielding matching weapon sets with a complete overhaul to the old ones and a OH sword as a new weapon addition. Alternatively I like to see an OH torch for some mid-range condi AoE builds, not that I'm interested in playing any of them but I like them to diversify gameplay options.

• Confused 1

Hammer

There are some really nice Hammer skins, sadly, I do not enjoy any of the profession builds that can use them currently.  As we know Mes and Necro weapons, and I don't see Thief getting Hammer, it's a long shot but, Hammer Ele or Hammer Ranger could be fun.

Perhaps one of the new Heavy Elites will work well with Hammer.

• Thanks 2

Bows are pretty lame except on Ranger and Rev. They're either slow or do awfully when mobs are on top of you. Even Rifle Deadeye is able to use rifle well in melee since they updated it to automatically turn to face their target when firing.

Hammers really do suck as they are now except for ultra niche situations (Scrapper is the only real hammer action).

I'm hoping that they reviewed some of the legendaries and made the new specs lean towards being able to use them.

There are 2 tech themed legendary maces and 1 tech themed dagger, but the engineer can't use any of them. The revenant can't hold Exordium, even though it is related to the mists.

There is also a problem where specific weapons are underutilized on some professions. Their elites couldn't use the correct stats or synergize with traits needed to use them. I hope that matching legendaries are made into viable options, such as the Juggernaut on the warrior.

I agree with the idea of moving weapons to armour types that can't currently use them. Light armour classes using bows, mace or hammer or heavy armour using pistol are the examples that come to mind. An elementalist with a hammer could work thematically and give a bit of love to a weapon that is not seen a lot.

Edited by Cormac.3871

All of the Hammers and Maces need a lot of love.

18 hours ago, Tails.9372 said:

I hope that the dual swords symbol belongs to the new thief e-spec and stands for a focus on dual wielding matching weapon sets with a complete overhaul to the old ones and a OH sword as a new weapon addition.

Sadly, that's been confirmed to be Guardian's.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1