[BUG] Barrier gain on Weaver

6 minutes ago, Hellissane.3041 said:

Hopefully it will be kept for PvE, feels so nice there. 
But remove it from SPvP/WvW, its so unfair.

Right? Its actually made ele comfortable in PVE. Quality update, if they keep it for pve.

Pvp and wvw and needs to be removed broken there.

34 minutes ago, Guirssane.7082 said:

and I was wondering why weaver felt op after the update in spvp lmao. Imma wait for the fix before going to ranked again then :d

the fact that it wasnt hotfixed yday and been in ranked for nearly 24hours is really bothering to me, lost 3 matches because of weavers and i refuse to roll my own weaver just to keep a rank its so unethical, but not seeing a hotfix after 24hours kinda makes it feel  like they just want to keep it like that ? i dont know.

hope we can get that fix soon, cus this is being abused to the limits in every scenario, u can literally solo a raid boss ( tho timer would run out due to not enough damage but the fact that u can solo tank any raid boss with nearly no effort )

WvW - u easily gain so much barrier 1v5+ that its unrealistic for the enemy to even bother

and lastly Pvp & spvp, there is so many weavers queing well known  of how broken it is just to get higher ranks which messes the whole rank system / the whole spvp season, its pretty much like 90% of the weavers playing from yday to today with this bug probably farmed a good 200-300+ rating just  from playing a broken spec, this is such a yikes in my eyes cus it kinda ruined the spvp season, not to mention  that beta elite specs are enabled in spvp too which is kinda yikes lol but ye .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noobondrugs.8320 said:

the fact that it wasnt hotfixed yday and been in ranked for nearly 24hours is really bothering to me, lost 3 matches because of weavers and i refuse to roll my own weaver just to keep a rank its so unethical, but not seeing a hotfix after 24hours kinda makes it feel  like they just want to keep it like that ? i dont know.

hope we can get that fix soon, cus this is being abused to the limits in every scenario, u can literally solo a raid boss ( tho timer would run out due to not enough damage but the fact that u can solo tank any raid boss with nearly no effort )

WvW - u easily gain so much barrier 1v5+ that its unrealistic for the enemy to even bother

and lastly Pvp & spvp, there is so many weavers queing well known  of how broken it is just to get higher ranks which messes the whole rank system / the whole spvp season, its pretty much like 90% of the weavers playing from yday to today with this bug probably farmed a good 200-300+ rating just  from playing a broken spec, this is such a yikes in my eyes cus it kinda ruined the spvp season, not to mention  that beta elite specs are enabled in spvp too which is kinda yikes lol but ye .

They will fix it, they just have many bugs to fix right now and it's early in the morning for them right now. Was also the case few months ago when the might rune was buggued they fixed it the day after. Just don't play ranked for now 😛