Elite signet

sokeenoppa.5384

OK start your brain storm. Design elite signet for elementalist.

1. Passive: 15% boon duration. Active: share your boons with nearby allies.

2. Passive: Pulse Fury (self or Aoe not sure) active: cure all your conditions, each condition cured increases critical hit chance and critical dmg X% for X second

3. Passive: Pulse random condition every X second to nearby Enemy/enemiesActive: Burn your conditions away adding X amount burning to Enemy for each burned condition.

1. Passive: 20% chill durationActive: aoe freeze (Short stun) gain Stack of stability from each stunned foe for X secondJust some ideas.

Oh and one More off topic, reaper trait chill deals damage should have been elementalist trait and chilled to The bone tempest elite shout

Signet of the Gods : Passive Can't be killed. Active: Kill everyone around you. CD: None. Sorted..

but I'd like to see an elite signet though

Passive: Fire: increase dmg, Air: Increased crit chance, Water: Increased Healing(or maybe plusing regen?), Earth: Plusing resistance.Active: Fire Burn the ground around you, Air: Gale force winds blow out enemies around you, Water: Heal Around you, Earth: Give Protection and stability to you and allies around you.

my idea nothing special xD

^I love Zicarous Idea.But it sounds a bit too strong.I posted before a long time Rebound should work like this below.

Elite Signet let's call it "Master of Magic" base on a guild wars 1 old elite skill name.Passive: You get 5% to each stats base on total Healing power

Active: You launch up to 5 foes 300 range radius. And pulse all boons every second for 2 seconds. Cool down 60 seconds.

FUN FUN and hopefully an elite that can be used in spvp or wvw.

Take arcane precision and elemental surge, smash them together, put them on a signet. Signets are largely condition skills, and condition builds should not be required to go into the arcane tree in the first place, as application is plenty low enough without requiring crit chance and yet another skill set when our conditions are already spread so thin between so many skills.

The World SignetPassive: Skills apply 5s Burning/3s Chill/15s vulnerability/10s bleed based on your current attunement on a 2s/6s/1s/2s internal cooldown.Active: Apply 10s burning, 8s chilll, 4 15s vulnerability, and 2 20s bleed to a target.60 second recharge

1. Sustain, Cleanse, and PBAOEPassive: Gain health when attacking burning or chilled foes.Active: Cleanse all conditions on you. Apply 1 stack of burning (4s) and Chill (1s) for every condition cleansed to enemies around you in a 300 radius.

2. Moar condis ewwww.Passive: Applying specific conditions will apply another condition. Burning - Slow (1s), Chill - Torment, Bleed - Poison, Vulnerability - WeaknessActive: Daze (2s) enemies around you in a 300 radius and convert 3 boons to conditions.Edit: I think the passive should be a trait..

Ele desperately needs a new decent elite skill or a buff to the old ones. Tornado and elemental could get some love.

Current state of elites for wvw:

FGS: its only use is as a run away weapon, which is lameElemental: anything other than a 1v1 it dies in to aoe. Even in 1v1 it won't be much effective against smart players.Tornado: losing acess to all your weapon and utilities while transformed is a huge downside. Also 1 second cast is way too long.Shout: the best elite. It is not great, but compared with the trash elites we have...Weaver stance: powerfull, but you have to spec for weaver which changes completely the gameplay and not everyone is willing to do it...

Please don't suggest things that give more boons.

Ele is good on ANet internal balance sheet because of the boons. However, they don't realize how hard boons are countered now. Having more boons up time can be a big disadvantage when fighting half of the classes at the moment. I'd rather have more practical things like:

• Reduce cool down by 15%
  • Reduce condition duration by 15%
  • Reduce stun time by 30%
  • Increase energy regain by 15%
  • Reduce cast time by 30%

@MrRay.3027 said:

@Asurch.9352 said:Signet of Arcane
  • Passive: Reduces attunement cooldowns by 15%
  • Active: Recharge all your attunement cooldowns. 40 second cooldown.

Put in some condi mitigation in there and we're golden

This would be lovely. My main complain about weaver so far is how it seems I'm expected to rotate super fast through attunements, but just...can't.

And maybe as the active, do a minor effect based on what attunement you were just in and the one you're currently in? Water for cleanse, fire for damage, lightning for stun, earth...stability please?

Anyway, even if it was just a passive 15% attuned CD reduction, I'd jump on an elite like that xD

Signet of Elemental Mastery

Passive: Elemental attunements linger for 4s (for 4s after leaving an attunement you count as you are still attuned to it for buffs and effects)Active: Recharge all attunements and trigger all attunement change effects

Part of the code is already there, from the old lingering elements arcane trait

@lLobo.7960 said:Signet of Elemental Mastery

Passive: Elemental attunements linger for 4s (for 4s after leaving an attunement you count as you are still attuned to it for buffs and effects)Active: Recharge all attunements and trigger all attunement change effects

Part of the code is already there, from the old lingering elements arcane trait

No, no code is there as the lingering elements trait never ever worked at all.

Passive:Fire 10 powerAir 10 ferocityWater 10 healing powerEarth 10 toughness

Active: slow nearby enemies for 1s 180s CD

I think that makes it in line with core signets.

Ok joking aside, signet of elements is what I’d call it and I guess -10% damage taken from condition and power damage for passive sounds OK and active applies weakness, cripple, chill, blind, immobilise and slow to enemies in 600 range. 60s recharge 1/4s cast.

Elite Signet:

All spells grant special effects, dual attuning grants two effects:Fire: Each spell you cast causes a flame nova dealing 300 damage surrounding your target (2s cooldown)Water: Remove a condition for each water spell cast (1.5s cooldown)Air: Gain 2s of quickness every 6 secondsEarth: Immune to snares for 2s (4s cooldown)

This signet might be a little OP (I would need to sit down and nail down numbers) but it could allow us to pick specific combos based on what we are fighting.

Scourge/any condi spamming spec would want to sit in earth/water a lot and utilize fire when openings come upBunker builds would want to sit in air/fire often to maximize damage but also having the ability to swap to condi cleanse if needed

Obviously there are a lot of options with a signet like this; just something I just kind of threw together.

I like to see something like this:

Master of Magic (Elite Signet)Passive: When you swap elements you maintain the last attunement boon for 4 seconds (if you change before 4 sec, you lose it and gain the new one)Active: Gain Reinforced Element for 10 secs, CD 180s

• Reinforced Water: Healing Power +180, +10% healing effectivity
  • Reinforced Fire: Expertise +180 , Retaliation
  • Reinforced Earth: Thoughtness +180, Resistance: duration 2s, Pulse: 2s
  • Reinforced Air: Alacrity , Quickness

Archived