Solution to Full Counter

The Ace.9105

http://nanatsu-no-taizai.wikia.com (seven deadly sins) GW2 Path of Fire!

Full Counter「全反撃フルカウンター Zen Hangeki (Furukauntā): This ability allows Meliodas Spellbreaker to reflect magic attacks aimed at him/her, back at the enemy, but with much greater power; therefore, the stronger the opponent's powers are, the rebound becomes. A prime drawback is that Meliodas Spellbreaker cannot initiate attacks himself. Continuous attacks can also not be reflected.

Counter Vanish: Instead of reflecting the attack it's dispersed.

Revenge Counter「リベンジ・カウンター Ribenji Kauntā」: Meliodas ~~ Spellbreaker turns off his abilities so that he can take damage. After ~~Meliodas Spellbreaker has taken enough damage, he/she charges his/her blade with power and strikes his enemy with it. This is considered to be Meliodas' ultimate attack and has an average survival rate of 0.2%.

What do you guys think. Should the full counter skill be a skill that could reflect important skills and be less effective if weaker skills are reflected?

My only real complaint with counter is that it's aoe. In team fights you can't often stop someone from triggering the effect. Which sometimes means massive amounts of condition damage, due to scourges now... It's just silly that you can be countered by just being near the spellbreaker. It should be a counterattack against the person attacking.

@"The Ace.9105" said:http://nanatsu-no-taizai.wikia.com (seven deadly sins) GW2 Path of Fire!

Full Counter「全反撃フルカウンター Zen Hangeki (Furukauntā): This ability allows Meliodas Spellbreaker to reflect magic attacks aimed at him/her, back at the enemy, but with much greater power; therefore, the stronger the opponent's powers are, the rebound becomes. A prime drawback is that Meliodas Spellbreaker cannot initiate attacks himself. Continuous attacks can also not be reflected.

Counter Vanish: Instead of reflecting the attack it's dispersed.

Revenge Counter「リベンジ・カウンター Ribenji Kauntā」: Meliodas ~~ Spellbreaker turns off his abilities so that he can take damage. After ~~Meliodas Spellbreaker has taken enough damage, he/she charges his/her blade with power and strikes his enemy with it. This is considered to be Meliodas' ultimate attack and has an average survival rate of 0.2%.

What do you guys think. Should the full counter skill be a skill that could reflect important skills and be less effective if weaker skills are reflected?

I was waiting for this. Many lols.

@Loboling.5293 said:My only real complaint with counter is that it's aoe. In team fights you can't often stop someone from triggering the effect. Which sometimes means massive amounts of condition damage, due to scourges now... It's just silly that you can be countered by just being near the spellbreaker. It should be a counterattack against the person attacking.

Yeah. Personally I think it should be a skill to reflect a powerful attack against you to the enemy that did the attack and be less effective if you reflect something weak.

i actually hate when i am not atacking and have shelter or F3 from DH up, and something hits the spellbroken and i get interrupted trough block and stability removed... very skillfull.... really..

Skill need to just affect players ataking it...or be single target

Q: to spellbreakers, since full counter is an absorb and that absorbs counts as a block, if i hit u with a unblock with trigger FC or will bypass it???

Just asking this cause to check up if ANet treats the same absord from spellbreaker as an absord from guardian....

@Aeolus.3615 said:i actually hate when i am not atacking and have shelter or F3 from DH up, and something hits the spellbroken and i get interrupted trough block and stability removed... very skillfull.... really..

Q: to spellbreakers, since full counter is an absorb and that absorbs counts as a block, if i hit u with a unblock with trigger FC or will bypass it???

Just asking this cause to check up if ANet treats the same absord from spellbreaker as an absord from guardian....

It will still proc. For example, proccing it with DH f1 or LB 3 will not interupt it since Full Counter also gives 1 stack of stab. Steal + Basi venom will interupt it however.

@Aeolus.3615 said:i actually hate when i am not atacking and have shelter or F3 from DH up, and something hits the spellbroken and i get interrupted trough block and stability removed... very skillfull.... really..

there is just a problem in making it 1 target... Mesmer and Rangers will laugh when they have their clones and pets atacking a SB meantime they burst you...For me AOE has to remain somehow... or at least affect the owner of pets and clones... in case it's a single target...

I think SB and FC are not only fine as they are now, but also REQUIRED.

What SB counters best are glass cannon alpha strike builds, be it either condi or power based. These builds have been a CANCER for the game since HoT.

A some what more durable condition based build like say a mesmer of old, does relatively well against SB.

SB keeps the bullshit meta in line.

I play play spell breaker right now and i must say full counter is not op as you think. Now before the flame comes in ill tell you why its not broke. The reason why it hits like a truck is because you can spec it to clone copies of conditions on you to targets it hits. So since everyone is play scourge and fire brand, as a spell breaker you just run into the scourges because there is always more then one, let fire brand do his rotation. Then, you use featherfoot grace, pop full counter because one of the 3 is going to hit you, follow up with Natural Healing, Then you have yourself a triple kill with 3/4 health left.

So the true problem is that 4 out 5 players in a match are condi. Run dead eye, or power - ranger and win matches against teams that have 2 spell breakers

@Kiritodatrth.1548 said:

there is just a problem in making it 1 target... Mesmer and Rangers will laugh when they have their clones and pets atacking a SB meantime they burst you...For me AOE has to remain somehow... or at least affect the owner of pets and clones... in case it's a single target...

that is true :\ but interrupting trough block players that are not even targeting the spellbreaker..... its poor care on skill design.Still ranger now have 10sec + of unblocks it will still laught if amanges to keep distance, wich will by pass anything since absorbs and reflects are blocks(at least that is what it happens on guardian absorb and reflects) it would not make much diference, would just trigger the FC and hit the closest targets while ranger keep auto atacking w/o problems.

@Mikeskies.1536 said:There is nothing wrong with Full Counter. The problematic traits are Revenge Counter and Last Stand.

I dont think the traits are problematic its a elite spec. Personally, I think that condi players are mad that they cant just pop cd on rotation anymore. Not to mention that the spec is only good against condi players. If the spec has to face power its op falls off real quick

@ThenCameThree.4163 said:

@Mikeskies.1536 said:There is nothing wrong with Full Counter. The problematic traits are Revenge Counter and Last Stand.

I dont think the traits are problematic its a elite spec. Personally, I think that condi players are mad that they cant just pop cd on rotation anymore. Not to mention that the spec is only good against condi players. If the spec has to face power its op falls off real quick

Which is why Revenge Counter and Last Stand are the problems. Too much resistance and stability access. Also, the only condition specs that are problematic for Spellbreaker are Scourge and Mirage. Any other condition class can be handled without Revenge Counter and Berserker's Stance.

@Mikeskies.1536 said:

@ThenCameThree.4163 said:

Which is why Revenge Counter and Last Stand are the problems. Too much resistance and stability access. Also, the only condition specs that are problematic for Spellbreaker are Scourge and Mirage. Any other condition class can be handled without Revenge Counter and Berserker's Stance.

Why should a spec that is designed to beat magic casters having problems with scourge and mirage? If anything really other classes outside of light armor classes, are forced to play condi because of how over tuned condi is. When you think about it warrior lost tier 2 and tier 3 burst for Full Counter, I personally think revenge counter should be built into full counter. To much resistance? its in the design of the class. The true problem is that everyone plays condi dps and power dps has been abandoned .

Archived