Get that insta-revive buii sht out of my game!

Ovark.2514

@Sigmoid.7082 said:They are counterable

assuming you have important cooldowns left, which in general is not the case since you know, you had to actually down someone.its effort vs reward type of deal, if my enemies can take 2 minutes to down my necro, but I disort and press F to rez him to full.... and all their work undone for measly 1 long cooldown.They could seriously reduce base revive speed from all classes, give players more time to cleave or have their cds come off.

Poison is generally not an important Cooldown and slows it all down by a whopping 33%.I also often play around the fact that these are a thing with my own CD's. Keeping up a Steal/Swipe for the interrupt on those rez skills and such.Everyone can counter them one way or another, especially if you are aware that they exist.

Quickness rezzing used to be a thing, it's gone.Percentile rezzes have been heavily nerfed.The few remaining Utility 'Instant rezzes' got high CD's and extremely clear tells.

I'm genuinely fine with how they are right now myself...

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

assuming you have important cooldowns left, which in general is not the case since you know, you had to actually down someone.its effort vs reward type of deal, if my enemies can take 2 minutes to down my necro, but I disort and press F to rez him to full.... and all their work undone for measly 1 long cooldown.They could seriously reduce base revive speed from all classes, give players more time to cleave or have their cds come off.

F Res and instant revive skills are something different.

The way it's seen, and makes sense to me, is that taking the instant res utility puts you at a disadvantage otherwise unless someone is downed since you aren't running a utility that could be more applicable during the fight.

If you know one of your enemies has one of those skills and you don't play to counter it with that full knowledge then that's your fault, not the skills.

Especially the necro signet. Interrupt that and it's a free 10k damage.

@Sigmoid.7082 said:

The way it's seen, and makes sense to me, is that taking the instant res utility puts you at a disadvantage otherwise unless someone is downed since you aren't running a utility that could be more applicable during the fight.

If you know one of your enemies has one of those skills and you don't play to counter it with that full knowledge then that's your fault, not the skills.

some of them have no counters, what do you do against inspiration mesmer that runs 30% res trait? what do you do against engi with elixir toss?

Don't see nothing bad in fast ress.

@Ovark.2514 said:The amount of frustration these skills cause outweighs any possible positive feelings gained from using them.and this is GREAT !!! The frustration is a great ans powerful feeling. And take this part also a big gift.Don't like it? - Don't play spvp, or change class, build, and teammates

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

some of them have no counters, what do you do against inspiration mesmer that runs 30% res trait? what do you do against engi with elixir toss?

The key word is instant.Medics Feedback causes Feedback to HoT 5%/s of their downed health over 6s. Could it be toned down ? Maybe but unlike geyser or well of blood this doesn't heal you.Toss Elixir R means you need to take Elixir R to begin with, when there are more useful things to take. It is 17%/s because its comparable to the instant res skills like the signets / glyph.

Both are susceptible to displacement , poison, and cleave. Both come at an opportunity cost. Its disingenuous to say they don't have counters.

I've found in lower tiers of games Res skills are extremely powerful but most higher ranking teams don't even bring a res skill because they know it will be countered straight away so they bring a different utility instead.

I wouldn't mind seeing res skills toned down more as I can see the frustration of a lower ranked player finally getting a down then the down being instantly brought back up. Knowing ANet, they will probably never be addressed as it will require a complete rework but the best tip I can give is, if you see the opposing team have a Tempest, Guardian and or Necro EXPECT the res and actively try to interrupt it, its not easy and will require practice. If you get good at this it will be game changing for you :)

Hope that helps!

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

inspiration mesmer is useless and toxx elixir can be countered by poison fields or movin the downed , also engi isnt a top team fight class so havin a ress skill on a non optimal team fight class isnt op in 3v3 , also a aoe stun/cleave usually works if the engi doenst stun u firt

@wevh.2903 said:

inspiration mesmer is useless and toxx elixir can be countered by poison fields or movin the downed , also engi isnt a top team fight class so havin a ress skill on a non optimal team fight class isnt op in 3v3 , also a aoe stun/cleave usually works if the engi doenst stun u firt

its not relevant if mesmer is good or not, on day it will get buffed to be good ( no it wont lol ) and suddenly parts are op

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

its not relevant if mesmer is good or not, on day it will get buffed to be good ( no it wont lol ) and suddenly parts are op

mesmer is by design a bad class at 3v3 wich means rezz traits are no relevant away from some situations in conquest , is like arguin ranger is op in 3v3 cuz narute maic pet ress trait , also mes cant ress with cleave without f4 to not mention memsers with inspiration lose half of their damage. U cant pick stuff away from the global context and argue that it is good or maybe will be good, thats at same lv of the guy who said trap rune should be deleted , trap rune is a meme and will be a meme for the rest of gw2 history

@wevh.2903 said:

mesmer is by design a bad class at 3v3 wich means rezz traits are no relevant away from some situations in conquest , is like arguin ranger is op in 3v3 cuz narute maic pet ress trait , also mes cant ress with cleave without f4 to not mention memsers with inspiration lose half of their damage. U cant pick stuff away from the global context and argue that it is good or maybe will be good, thats at same lv of the guy who said trap rune should be deleted , trap rune is a meme and will be a meme for the rest of gw2 history

inspiration is much better then most people realize, main mesmer problem is the lack of damage, and nothing else, thats why mesmer runs 3x offensive traitlines, but in 3v3 you can afford to run inspiration, more so if you change the way you play, and your role. mass interruption with sword ambush into condi burst, etc etc.

inspiration is much better then most people realize, main mesmer problem is the lack of damage, and nothing else, thats why mesmer runs 3x offensive traitlines, but in 3v3 you can afford to run inspiration, more so if you change the way you play, and your role. mass interruption with sword ambush into condi burst, etc etc.

Nice gold1 build

Nice gold1 build

thxill see you on the gold 1 field firendo

@Tayga.3192 said:

@wevh.2903 said:inspiration mesmer is useless

Spoken like true clueless :P

Stantard acceptable 3v3 comps runs tempest/necro/rev/symbolbrand tell me what do u replace and whats the value over that class

For example the most common comp are tempest/condi rev/necroMesmer doenst have sustained dmg like rev/necro so after firt burt (probably cleansed/healed by fire tempest or negated by rev resistance uptime) u wont be able to do much , not mention that if ur not playing against monkeys u will have to land ur burt inside plenty aoes of players playing together so ur copies will be easy killed . Ofc u can easily kite if ur focused but u cant peel ur allys and thats the worse part.

Also u cant do dmg while being pressure , is quite difficult to sup a mesmer as a tempest while rev/nec can do dmg while being suported

So what would u do best of any class in this comp?

Rezz potential? Necro/Ele have already best ress potential , ele has signet while necro has 30k/life force hp pool to revive downed allys as some utilitys spectral ring or shround 4 pull(if traited)

Burt dmg? Ye u prob have better burt than necro/rev and thats maybe valuable in conquest but in 3v3 burt dmg is easily mitigated by supports , rev/necro has better aoe dmg over time enough to kill single target healed by enemy sup

Cc? Tempest has better single target cc while rev/necro have aoe ccs

Ofc u can play it for fun and win ppl win ppl worse than u but u wont be able to do nothing against same skill lv ppl with a meta comp and whats why i say its useless

@wevh.2903 said:Also u cant do dmg while being pressure , is quite difficult to sup a mesmer as a tempest while rev/nec can do dmg while being suportedThat's like, the whole reason to play inspiration mesmer. You can deal damage while using your 5 distortions, 2 blocks etc.

Ofc u can play it for fun and win ppl win ppl worse than u but u wont be able to do nothing against same skill lv ppl with a meta comp and whats why i say its uselessDon't worry, I've been playing it since fb/scourge meta and I've been seeing success with it. Be it 1v1 vs good players, 5v5 conquest or 2v2. I haven't tried it in 3v3 but it's probably worth it since

1) You can destroy lich with moa2) You can boonrip/stun FBs with signet if you take it3) You are basically unkillable vs any condi build if you play defensively4) You have good rez potential5) You actually have okay damage (I've been killing explosive holos, crevs etc)6) You actually have pretty ok stab uptime

@Tayga.3192 said:

@wevh.2903 said:Also u cant do dmg while being pressure , is quite difficult to sup a mesmer as a tempest while rev/nec can do dmg while being suportedThat's like, the whole reason to play inspiration mesmer. You can deal damage while using your 5 distortions, 2 blocks etc.

Ofc u can play it for fun and win ppl win ppl worse than u but u wont be able to do nothing against same skill lv ppl with a meta comp and whats why i say its uselessDon't worry, I've been playing it since fb/scourge meta and I've been seeing success with it. Be it 1v1 vs good players, 5v5 conquest or 2v2. I haven't tried it in 3v3 but it's probably worth it since

1) You can destroy lich with moa2) You can boonrip/stun FBs with signet if you take it3) You are basically unkillable vs any condi build if you play defensively4) You have good rez potential5) You actually have okay damage (I've been killing explosive holos, crevs etc)6) You actually have pretty ok stab uptime

Sigils has a cast time also what u do? Burn your sigils to cast two ambush skills?xd

Still lack of sustained dmg

Symbolbrand is like the wort acceptable class and still u will boonrip and then what? One shot someone thats been healed by a tempest? Again if enemy mitigate ur burt u wont be able to do nothing and if the best scenario u wont have pressure to cleave downed target

Moa MAYBE can luckly take a kill but 6s mia with 160s cd?xd if u luckly land it enemys are not bots , if thyre playing cordinate they will just peel that poorly 6s moa

Ofc u can easily kite as a mesmer , same as thief but u CANT peel ur allys wich means u cant mitigate dmg on them , thats the worse part and whats why stuff like thiefs are useleess af in 3v3

Rezz potential? Ye u mes cant face tank cleave and again u only have one sigil without cast time for rez . Cleave is only negated by aoe stuns and mesmer doenst have chaos storm anymore . Necro still perform better than u with their 30k life maybe rez trait is nerfed but necro can literally face tank 3man cleave without dying

My point is not based on saying ur build is completely garbage , it just does do nothing better than meta classes u can play it for fun and perform good against pugs or players with low skills than u

2v2 is different , definitely not optimal but maybe more usable

@wevh.2903 said:

@wevh.2903 said:inspiration mesmer is useless

Spoken like true clueless :P

Stantard acceptable 3v3 comps
runs tempest/necro/rev/symbolbrand tell me what do u replace and whats the value over that class

For example the most common comp are tempest/condi rev/necroMesmer doenst have sustained dmg like rev/necro so after firt burt (probably cleansed/healed by fire tempest or negated by rev resistance uptime) u wont be able to do much , not mention that if ur not playing against monkeys u will have to land ur burt inside plenty aoes of players playing together so ur copies will be easy killed . Ofc u can easily kite if ur focused but u cant peel ur allys and thats the worse part.

Also u cant do dmg while being pressure , is quite difficult to sup a mesmer as a tempest while rev/nec can do dmg while being suported

So what would u do best of any class in this comp?

Rezz potential? Necro/Ele have already best ress potential , ele has signet while necro has 30k/life force hp pool to revive downed allys as some utilitys spectral ring or shround 4 pull(if traited)

Burt dmg? Ye u prob have better burt than necro/rev and thats maybe valuable in conquest but in 3v3 burt dmg is easily mitigated by supports , rev/necro has better aoe dmg over time enough to kill single target healed by enemy sup

Cc? Tempest has better single target cc while rev/necro have aoe ccs

Ofc u can play it for fun and win ppl win ppl worse than u but u wont be able to do nothing against same skill lv ppl with a meta comp and whats why i say its useless

There is no "standard comp" when ppl can solo queue.