About post that was flagged earlier ...

aelska.4609

... blaming Reaper.1592 and Feuly.9736 for cheating...

Welp, it's true (basically waiting out of map for end of the game for auto-win):

This post will get flagged but at least you know how to report the bad guys meanwhile.

Funny thing is that the previous post got flagged but 12hours after these idiots are still playing. I'm the bad guy now :D

i read in the other topic that they were accused of flyhack or w/e, this doesn't seem to be showing in the video however

every thief with a staff can vault out of the hall of the mists, avoiding timer death, no hacks needed - go from the pillar to the red side uphow to perform this is actually in an older topic on this forumalso auric span has an unfixed path to avoid timer death

False report. At the end they killed him. I only skipped through the vid but I guess if he really intended to "leave" the normal borders of the map to avoid getting killed ... he wouldn't have went back there.

More likely - considering the class/profession - that he went perma stealth build trying to stay away from you (maybe he was out of stealth shortly but not in their view. I had some guy as well ... he went to our spawn (where we wouldn't have expected him) in Auric Basin. But only doing so when he was the only one alive (before that normally playing with his team).

I just ran around spamming AoE and spammed my 6 seconds reveal toolbelt skill (core engineer, 17s CD traited) and revealed him.

@"Luthan.5236" said:False report. At the end they killed him. I only skipped through the vid but I guess if he really intended to "leave" the normal borders of the map to avoid getting killed ... he wouldn't have went back there.

More likely - considering the class/profession - that he went perma stealth build trying to stay away from you (maybe he was out of stealth shortly but not in their view. I had some guy as well ... he went to our spawn (where we wouldn't have expected him) in Auric Basin. But only doing so when he was the only one alive (before that normally playing with his team).

I just ran around spamming AoE and spammed my 6 seconds reveal toolbelt skill (core engineer, 17s CD traited) and revealed him.

then time reaches 0 you are perma revealed, meaning you can no longer stealth.

@"Luthan.5236" said:False report. At the end they killed him. I only skipped through the vid but I guess if he really intended to "leave" the normal borders of the map to avoid getting killed ... he wouldn't have went back there.

He would've reappeared, or died on timer. He wasn't on the map.

Ah yeah I should have made the vid bigger instead of watching the embedded one in small mode (and skipping a bit). :D Just saw it now that the match ended because they got killed not because they got him. :D

I'd just stop caring too much. Report them. Make threads about the problem in general (without names) and hope for them to fix the maps. Seems they'll have a long way to go until they can make this stuff used for mini seasons "permanent" (like some people request).

Moving out of the map should be easily countered by them adding some invisible walls and stuff.

Edit: Also certain player still playing after reports doesn't mean anything if not at least 14 days have passed. I mean with the current time for support tickets and stuff ... might even take longer for the GMs doing the banning and investigating. If lots of people report. Might take ages to investigate all that.