Who's ready to be disappointed in 2 hours?! :D

Kam.4092

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

@Fengzhou.9853 said:

@Kam.4092 said:I know I am!

At least then you may be pleasantly surprised if the forbidden happens.. and we see buffs D8

im waiting 5 years for this Miracle to happen......

Sameeeee. As to the other person who asked where we are getting this information? Anet themselves stated that there was misinformation circulating about a balance patch coming out before it was time and said that it would be November 7th pending any issues.. if I am not mistaken.

In the two seconds of checking google here's the post quote they had posted to Dulfy. http://dulfy.net/2017/10/30/gw2-balance-patches-arrives-nov-7/

Can't disappoint me, I expect nothing. If it doesn't make necro worth to play, I'll just continue playing Chrono, Druid, cPS, weaver, or firebrand. I'd prefer necro (reaper or scourge), sure, but I prefer being effective in high end PVE, and if the patch doesn't help with that, there's plenty of option to help one's group that are easier to play.

I won't be disappointed because I was already disappointed when they showed the scourge before PoF and gave us this almost crippling balance patch to prepare for PoF. Honnestly at this point the expectations for the necromancer can't be anything else than "low". Maybe other professions can have high expectation to see the necromancer sink a bit further but that's all.

What I expect:

NECROMANCERS:Dhuumfire removed from the game; new skill increases Condition Damage by +150 while in shroud. Axe autoattack damage increased by 5%.Scourge: F4 and F5 skills have been increased to 150 seconds and 180 seconds, respectively. Damage output reduced by 75%. F3 barrier amount increased by 5% to compensate.Reaper: Soul Spiral cooldown reduced to 25 seconds.

WARRIORS:Warriors are now immune to all forms of damage from any source.

@Yuyuske.7182 said:WARRIORS:Warriors are now immune to all forms of damage from any source.

Berserker Stance's pulse interval has been reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second. Duration has been increased to 15 seconds.We feel this change will help warrior's standing in the current condition meta.

@Crinn.7864 said:I love balance patches. They are like Christmas, you never know what you're going to get. Yeah sure there are bad changes, but then again there is always that one person that gives you a hideous sweater for Christmas too.

And because necro is always left out in the cold, that ugly sweater is accepted. Its still ugly, and the winter is only getting colder so it hardly does anything, andI'm almost certain most necro players are keeping warm via their spite (after five years in the cold what else could it be?) plus the fact that they have one or two gimmicks that make them break a fight or two.

Though who knows? Maybe this year we'll get a windbreaker.tbh, I'm pretty sure its more likely the weather will change and we'll see a hotter climate that suits the necro before that. (more encounters that encourage the usage of condi transfer and epidemic)

Come on... You are mean...It will be more like:

CorePutrid mark now also corrupt 3 boons on foesSummon madness improve explosion damage by 10%Path of corruption was overperforming wit scourge, reduce boon corrupted from 2 to 1.

ScourgeAdd 3/4s delay with a growing red circle on shroud skills offensive effect. Shroud skills now enter a 1 second global CD when a shroud skill is used.Nefarious favor reduce condition converted from 2 to 1, reduce CD from 8s to 5s.Sand cascade reduced barrier gained to 1500.Demonic lore no longer apply burn when you apply torment, now apply torment for 4s instead, with a 1 second ICDSadistic searing replaced burning by a torment stack.Feed from corruption, there is now a 1s ICD on this trait.Sand savant changed to sand veil, sand veil allow allies in your shade radius to benefit from your minors bonus.

Archived