25 slot bags are coming!

@WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:bet it cost 50 gold to buy them . i am honestly even shocked they are doing that if that wiki page is real and if it is real honestly i can not see the worth for 5 more slots . in a bag as i got 7 bags and i am all good with that can even do two maps with it .

AFAWK, they are only obtainable from ecto gambling right now. Hopefully that isn't the case once PoF drops though

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:The wiki says it's from another ectoplasm gamble merchant. It will depend if It's account bound or sellable.

Hopefully the Lucky Roll item will not be a rare drop. Looking at the loot table for the Lucky Roll the Rune of Holding appears to be the only common item currently listed.Edit: Looking at the items that drop the Lucky Roll it looks like the best odds at getting the Lucky Roll is by purchasing the Sandstorm Shard. Of Course, numbers can change before PoF Comes out. Only a week until we find out.

@staringcenter.5013 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:The wiki says it's from another ectoplasm gamble merchant. It will depend if It's account bound or sellable.

Hopefully the Lucky Roll item will not be a rare drop. Looking at the loot table for the Lucky Roll the Rune of Holding appears to be the only common item currently listed.

Well it says it's a common drop (for what that's worth) but if it's account bound and an expensive gamble times the ANet interpretation of the word common, it might not be anywhere near cheap to get.

Be careful what you ask for. ANet might give it to you.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

@staringcenter.5013 said:

Hopefully the Lucky Roll item will not be a rare drop. Looking at the loot table for the Lucky Roll the Rune of Holding appears to be the only common item currently listed.

Well it says it's a common drop (for what that's worth) but if it's account bound and an expensive gamble times the ANet interpretation of the word common, it might not be anywhere near cheap to get.

I like the improvised signature.

On topic: In the demo I only saw people obtain these from those dragon packets from Ecto gambling.

I saw the new rune of holding during the pof preview. I have mixed feelings on it, mainly regarding how much of a hassle its going to make my life. If it turns out to just be an minor increase in bag size (22, 24 vs 20) I probably won't bother with upgrading right away (or at all on some). If it's significant (30 vs 20), its something I'll look in to to determine if it worth the cost and effort to do anytime in the near future. If it's a rare, only get it from this specific rng "thing", meh, screw it.

That's fantastic news. Now what is the means of acquisition??> @Fatemaster.3590 said:

Leads me to wonder if we'd get legendary bags at some point in the distant future. Maybe could switch the abilities from invisible, junk only, crafting mats, etc. or a combination.Let me predict its requirementsGift of pof wealth,Gift of pof mastery ,Gift of bags (250 fractal exoitic. ,rare ,green and orichalcum crafted bags),Bag precursor

Have fun :)

i knew it was just that i knew it !! i say if it becomes sellable it go for 50 to 100 gold if not more. but than it could be even more than that even if it is sellable :p :p

@WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:

i knew it was just that i knew it !! i say if it becomes sellable it go for 50 to 100 gold if not more. but than it could be even more than that even if it is sellable :p :p

It has a vendor value of 25 gold. Superior has a vendor value of 1g25s but bought at 10g.

So we'd be looking more at 200g price if it's bought from vendor.

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

@WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:

It has a vendor value of 25 gold. Superior has a vendor value of 1g25s but bought at 10g.

So we'd be looking more at 200g price if it's bought from vendor.

:p :p :p so then it could maybe even go for 400 gold on trade post if not more giving that this is a another ectoplasm gamble merchant that it comes from . oh this is too good :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Archived