Heterochromia

@Underdark.3726 said:Easy question for the devs: Will it be possible in the future to make characters with heterochromia (eyes with different colors)? Please say yes.

I very, very, very much doubt it, especially as it's almost impossible to see a characters eyes anywhere but the character select screen.

@ReaverKane.7598 said:There's 2 charr faces that do this.Except it isn't REALLY hetherochromia, is more like one blinded eye...

Yeah this is what I was talking about too. I only know about the one female face though. When you choose eyecolor it only affects the one eye, the other stays a pale bluishwhite. Not what the OP really want I am sure, but currently the closest thing.

@Tasida.4085 said:Truth is, aside from the toon creator who is actually going to see it? Unless you are standing close and zoom in others wont see LOL. So why bother wasting resources on something the majority wont view anyway?

well you can't see that my nose is thicker then yours but you still have the option to make changes on it.I think it would be a cool option especially for role players.And yes, having the option in just the total makeover kit would be fine, imo.I don't know anything about programing so I don't know if can be done. It was just a sugestion and mybe some devs can give us more info. ty.

Archived