Gossiping Charrs

Alga.6498

I just love these racial gossip between two villagers near the docks, small detail that I love! :)

Humans; Talking about humans that are not from Elona, they are like "Humans outside Elona!? :scream:" :lol:Asuras; Talking about they cant be trusted, disgusting little rats. (who can blame them?)Norns; Big humans with awesome fighting skills... then the other Charr tells they're called Norns, from far South.Charrs; Awesome fighting skills yet so nice and friendly towards their cubs.. drowling about how sexy our eyes, voice/laugh and our biceps are. :lol:Sylvaris; They never knew about plants were able to talk, :lol:

Awesome detail, ANet! These kind of stuff makes me and alot of people smile, :)

wahahahahaha.

Not specifically the docks, but I love the little gossip too, like the little old lady tourist asuras in the asura starting area chatting about restaurants, or the little message bot that you can follow around to a lot of dialogue between asuras of petty academic rivalries, accusations, silly inventions and asuras hitting on each other and failing

Where specifically can I find the little gossip you came upon? What are your favorite little gossip-dialogue-fun stuff you've seen, how can I find them ^^.

@derd.6413 said:

Norns
; Big humans with awesome fighting skills... then the other Charr tells they're called Norns, from far South.

spot the mistake

Err... apparently immune to irony? Because I assume (I have not heard those lines myself, but will check them out right away) that this very error was the actual joke about the dialogue. ;)

@derd.6413 said:

Norns
; Big humans with awesome fighting skills... then the other Charr tells they're called Norns, from far South.

spot the mistake

The #1 Charr did not know about Norns, so he called them big humans. #2 Charr said they are called Norns and they are from the far South.It's a joke for those who dont get this :tongue:

You can hear these two Charrs at the nearest WP at docks in their village. Check at the houses at the bunny jumping mountain. :)

@Alga.6498 said:

Norns

spot the mistake

The #1 Charr did not know about Norns, so he called them big humans. #2 Charr said they are called Norns and they are from the far South.It's a joke for those who dont get this :tongue:

You can hear these two Charrs at the nearest WP at docks in their village. Check at the houses at the bunny jumping mountain. :)

he said from the far north

I reall> @Alga.6498 said:

I just love these racial gossip between two villagers near the docks, small detail that I love! :)Asuras; Talking about they cant be trusted, disgusting little rats. (who can blame them?)

I do. For what can't we be trusted?

Aside from that, I still try to find that guy raging about Asura because the portals are so expensive and the other guy tells him to shut up. Apparently, the first guy lost at Polymock and got owned by some Asura there...

(After a short hiatus of GW2 and its universe I just realized how cool the Asura are)

• 2 weeks later...

@Leo G.4501 said:

@"nathaniel.1573" said:l love their gossiping on charrs <3

Is that a guy talking? Is he talking about your Charr? Is your Charr a female?

I didn't know they fixated on vanity muscles, I pegged the Charr to be all about those neck, traps and delts.

Yup, it's the guy fawning over the Charr Commander. My guess is the conversation is gender-neutral (haven't fully tested).

@Rauderi.8706 said:

@"nathaniel.1573" said:l love their gossiping on charrs <3

Is that a guy talking? Is he talking about your Charr? Is your Charr a female?

I didn't know they fixated on vanity muscles, I pegged the Charr to be all about those neck, traps and delts.

Yup, it's the guy fawning over the Charr Commander. My guess is the conversation is gender-neutral (haven't fully tested).

Yeah it is, I've tested that, which is pretty nice :D

Archived