A stash for Tonics?

Clyan.1593

There have been multiple threads requesting this same thing for a long time. It would be very nice to have something like the finishers for our tonics and a place in the wardrobe like with the minis where our toys would reside and we could get them out easily. I am hoping some day it happens...

1. Chem Lab in bank storage

2. Single item you double click and can choose any endless tonic you have unlocked or stack of normal tonics -- that way you can carry it around with you without having to go to the bank. You could decide if it was important enough for the shared inventory. Perhaps extend the elixir time length based on number of tonics you unlock.

3. Tonic slot in Hero Panel, where you could drop in an endless tonic then click the box to show/unshow. And get rid of the time limit?

@Aerinndis.2730 said:The tonics could be just like the finishers. The single use tonics stack and if you get an endless tonic it replaces them. Toys could be in a tab just like the minis and if we could have tabs for those on our UI so we could click, select and go on the fly it would be just wonderful.

This is the best solution imo... already proven to work well so no need to theory craft another solution.

I'd love to see a wardrobe tab for toys, tonics etc.

I very rarely use them at the moment, because it's almost impossible to know in advance when there will be a good opportunity (since it's dependant on other people), so I can't make sure I get them out of my bank in advance. I have a few of my favourites in shared inventory slots but I have a lot of other stuff I want to keep in there so I can't use too many slots for toys. As a result most of the ones I've got just sit in my bank unused, and I'm reluctant to buy more because they'd just be taking up bank space for no reason.

But if they were in a wardrobe tab and we could switch to the ones we want at any time (out of combat obviously) like with miniatures, outfits, finishers etc. I'd use them a lot more.

I'd like to directly access every single morphs in multi-morph tonics. Having to trigger them repeatedly while praying to RNGeesus is just annoying and unelegant.

IMO, adding a tonic into the storage should unlock all featured morphs and allow us to trigger them at will.

Archived