Make suggestions to the next season

breno.5423

I hope @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" will absorb some.

My suggestions:

1) Create a notificator system for ATs.Example:

FPEX7Lb.jpg

2) Display division tier next to the badge3) Make titles more "suggestive" / easy to understand4) Create a title for top 50

2eYHEun.png

5) Place the ready option in the middle, with an option to hide it

X4snEvU.jpg

1) Please add an icon in the team-window near the name of the players on your block list. Even if they use offline mode; I mean, they are supposed to be playing right now in my team.

2) At the end of a game, please leave the profession icons on the result screen even after the players have left. It would make it much easier to check things.

@witcher.3197 said:

@Chilli.2976 said:An emote to BM your opponent after you defeat them.

I'm sure this would help PvP's toxicity levels.

BM emotes after game ends isn't enough?I'm still baffled as to why they added all that.

Great thread !

Maybe a bit to resource intensive but for me i'd like to see more cosmetics. New finishers (a PoF-centric reward track like HoT had would be nice), maybe some infusions for higher end people, allowing them to stand out (a mirror to WoW's 2400 weapon enchants), as someone mentioned before, some reward for finishing in a specific division etc.

These are all good suggestions, and rather easy to implement , and basic features that should already be here.

The debatable point might be the 3rd one related to titles. Actually, there are way too many titles existing already, and it denatures the point of these. Maybe the first fix would be to split " PvP " and " PvE " titles, and not be able to display PvE titles in HotM. Then, make a kind of merge for PvP titles with explicit ones indicating rating ( i.e top10, top 20, top 50), division ( if ended bronze, silver, gold,..)

@"Megametzler.5729" said:Add some kind of "thumbs up" for positive players. Nothing to show off, no achievement, just a little notification or a counter counting your upvotes. Don't punish toxicity, reward good examples - even if it's only like this for a start.

Also, at least make new titles instead of copying the old ones...

I support fully that Idea.On that note titles that reflect positive behaviors would be nice.Also, if we could get rid of the Victory screen, i find it incredibly childish and anti sportsmanship. I feel ashamed even on the winning side. A handshake would be better. No hard feelings.

@kipthelip.5802 said:Why not have a season where you wipe out everyone's previous rating history for that seasons matchmaking so basically everyone starts out with an account rating history of 1200. Have a longer placement say 30 games or so. Could be fun.

I would be the opposite of fun and accomplish nothing. All it would get you is a bunch more lop-sided matches until the population distributed itself again. And that distribution would be exactly the same as before the reset. Rating resets are only needed when current ratings have serious problems (like season4 -> season5).

@MyPuppy.8970 said:

@"Megametzler.5729" said:Add some kind of "thumbs up" for positive players. Nothing to show off, no achievement, just a little notification or a counter counting your upvotes. Don't punish toxicity, reward good examples - even if it's only like this for a start.

Also, at least make new titles instead of copying the old ones...

I support fully that Idea.On that note titles that reflect positive behaviors would be nice.Also, if we could get rid of the Victory screen, i find it incredibly childish and anti sportsmanship. I feel ashamed even on the winning side. A handshake would be better. No hard feelings.

Yeah! A /bow instead of stupid game moves. Let the losing team sit or just stand below, not lying dead. I hated when they introduced that and I hated it even more for that. Good sportsmanship is absolutely the word they should remember.

Archived