Almorra's Directive not removed after completion — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Almorra's Directive not removed after completion

Hi there

in the process of aquiring the Skyscale we're supposeed to talk to Almorra to receive a buff that counts kills, Almorra's Directive. I received the buf on two characters and did the kills I had to do. On one character the buff vanished, on the other character I still have it even after fully unlocking the Skyscale in the mean time.

If you want X, and Y is needed to get get X, you also have to want Y if you really want X. If you don't want Y, you don't want X. It's easy.
Pro: Build Templates, Dungeon Rework, UW content
Contra: New Races, New Classes, New Weapons, Capes

Comments

• Same, I have completed the skyscale achievments and gotten the mount and I still have Almorras Directive on a couple characters, it does not affect my gameplay however its just weird that it is there so hopefully this is just a small bug that can be fixed.

• same with me. I have Almorras Directive with couple characters, when i finished achievement, one vanished, another one keep remained. Tried to kill same amount of mobs, but never vanished.

• CETheLucid.3964CETheLucid.3964 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 8, 2019

I have this on one of my characters but with Dwayna's Directive (the revive one) well after I've already finished the collection. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Blude.6812Blude.6812 Member ✭✭✭✭

@CETheLucid.3964 said:
    I have this on one of my characters but with Dwayna's Directive (the revive one) well after I've already finished the collection. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ditto, Dwayna's Directive is still showing after I completed the collection and I have my skyscale as well.

• I have the Almorra's Directive still applied on a couple of my characters despite having completed the Skyscale collections. I've tried to find a workaround by using things like the Special Forces Training Area in the raid lobby area to remove personal buffs, but this has not been successful. I speculate that the Super Adventure Box may be able to remove this buff (since it removes most other buffs from characters), but we'd have to wait until April next year to try that out (I imagine it'll be fixed before then though).

• pagore.7618pagore.7618 Member
    edited June 25, 2019

please fix this, this bug is super annoying.... :-(
    i have this effect on my weaver, and since i cant get rid of it, i dont wanna play this character anymore.
    I try to keep everything clean and sorted, my inventory, my bank, everything.

Please mark this bug as: CRITICAL

• aikatara.3462aikatara.3462 Member ✭✭

The issue is still there, Dwayna's Directive is still showing despite the collection being completed.

• lokh.2695lokh.2695 Member ✭✭✭✭

Same here, still got the buff. I know it's not a "game breaking bug" or anything, still I'd like to see it handled or at least aknowledged.

If you want X, and Y is needed to get get X, you also have to want Y if you really want X. If you don't want Y, you don't want X. It's easy.

• Same here. With Dwayna's Directive. Skyscale unlocked.

• I've got both of them on 2 of my characters. All collections complete, still there.

Still no fix for this. How hard can it be?

Still seeing the buff on my toon. How can I get rid of it?

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@lokh.2695 said:
    Still seeing the buff on my toon. How can I get rid of it?

You cant

and Dwaynas too--- this BUG has been reported here in a few threads. Completely ignored (or just is way down on the bug sheet as unimportant, which is wrong or just too hard to fixed).

• Still on my character after all these weeks - I suspect it'll be a permanent fixture. Maybe they can give us a title "Keeper of the buffs"

........ "Keeper of the buff"

Good one!!! Gave me quite a laff

Still no fix for this...

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.