Icebrood Saga wvw reward track progress resetting at daily reset . . .

Gop.8713

I had enough pots to finish the non-repeatable grothmar valley track on release day, but with only enough remaining to get about a quarter of the way through the repeatable icebrood saga track. I figured nbd, I'd just finish it this weekend after weekly reset . . .

But when I started playing last night, I realized track progress had been reset to zero. Still nbd, bc I figured some reward had been changed during one of the patches and they'd just reset everyone's progress . . .

But then this afternoon I'd progressed about three-fourths of the way through the track only to have it reset again at daily reset. Others in chat reported the same, so I came to search the forum for a report and finding none, made one. Glhf :)

Was about to report this as well, so I'll add to this post instead of making a second one.

Having the same issue also, IBS WVW Reward Track resets back to 0 daily regardless of progress made the previous day, I also used wvw potions to complete the one off grothmar valley reward track on release day.

I wonder if it's the daily reset that breaks the reward track. The reward track appears under the "Complete" section on the WvW tab for me, but I never received the final chest. I haven't monitored the progress bar, but since it started fresh today and the track shows up in "Complete", it's possible that it finished but gave no Grand Icebrood Saga Cache. I didn't finish it with potions either. I should have gained enough reward track xp yesterday to do the whole reward track.

Anyway, I switched to some other track now, it's no fun to waste xp with no good rewards. I noticed because I was missing the Mystic Clovers in my mat storage, which I do monitor.

In my case it definitely reset at daily reset. I was monitoring it closely bc I had already lost the earlier progress I had put into it on launch day. I was very slightly over 75% done just before daily reset, back to zero when reset hit. I'm completing it again now with boosters so I'll update if I don't get the end chest . . .

EDIT: Got to the end of the track and was rewarded with . . . wait for it . . . TEN chilis. Yes, that's right, ten chilis lol . . .

And I did get all the usual stuff too ofc. And the bag that has the ten chilis says you can hang on to it and subsequent eps will update its contents, so I guess I'll just hang on to it :)

Just a small update after daily reset today. I'd switched to gob track after completing ibs track last night and I did not lose my progress on the gob track at daily reset today. So it is possibly only the new track that is affected, and at the very least not every track is affected . . .

Same issue here. I wasn't playing enough to figure out when or even where it might be resetting but I noticed I logged in and I definitely lost progress. Daily reset makes perfect sense though as I had 25% or so done and the next morning it was all gone. I moved back to the other tracks for now until they can fix the issue.

@"Kaliwenda.3428" said:Just wanted to add that this is not the case for me.

After I saw this thread I wrote down my progress, in case it did get reset, but I didn't lose anything on the Grothmar Valley reward track after the resets this weekend.

Kaliwenda,

The problem is not with the Grothmar Valley (/rockout emote) reward track from what I've experienced and others on my server; its progress doesn't get lost at the daily reset.

However, once you've finish the Grothmar Valley reward track, the Icebrood Saga reward track will begin, and its progress "IS" being lost at each daily reset.

This post is referring to the Icebrood Saga reward track that you've not started yet. Hopefully, Anet fixes it soon so we can enjoy it. :smile:

@Krypto.2069 said:

After I saw this thread I wrote down my progress, in case it did get reset, but I didn't lose anything on the Grothmar Valley reward track after the resets this weekend.

Kaliwenda,

The problem is not with the Grothmar Valley (/rockout emote) reward track from what I've experienced and others on my server; its progress doesn't get lost at the daily reset.

However, once you've finish the Grothmar Valley reward track,
the Icebrood Saga reward track
will begin, and its progress "IS" being lost at each daily reset.

This post is referring to the Icebrood Saga reward track that you've not started yet. Hopefully, Anet fixes it soon so we can enjoy it. :smile:

+1 This person is correct.

Maybe they do not want people collecting the "coming soon" item.

@Krypto.2069 said:

Kaliwenda,

However, once you've finish the Grothmar Valley reward track,
the Icebrood Saga reward track
will begin, and its progress "IS" being lost at each daily reset.

Thanks, I didn't realize you were talking about something different. I do hope it gets fixed soon.

Yeah, it's been resetting on me for the past 3 or 4 days since I've been noticing it. I opened a bug report, but have heard nothing back. I can only assume that they are fixing it. But even if they do fix it, we've lost all that progress and time. it's getting a bit irritating this issue has been going on for days, and nothing from Anet on it. Like, at least tell us you realize it's a bug and you're working on it, or something. Are they going to replace our lost progress?