We Able to get Balance Patch Notes Before the drop happens?

Ouk.5914

"Big Balance Patch: First pass is basically done. Cmc is running through some last minute changes and it should start internal testing soon."

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065

I know in my old post you mention that everything is basically done but wanted to know if the community going to be able to see or get an idea what these changes are ?

It's been a while you guys given us a patch note to review and prep for the changes so this would be pretty big if you guys can deliver us some notes to prep test builds/changes coming to the game overall.

Please get back to us we're quietly waiting for this big balance patch to happen and hopefully fix a lot of the issues we have currently with side noders/Roamer specs and Support classes.

I think a preview will happen as that's been their method as of late and I think the small amounts constructive feedback was probably helpful at pointing out some mechanic interactions or exploits that could have occured etc. With that said the balance patch is slated for soon which could mean the pre balance patch notes could be arriving next week or 2 months from now.

First pass is basically done and ready for internal testing is very different from basically done. We'll get a copy of the notes a week or two beforehand as we always have or a month and a half before hand if they are looking to scope additional feedback to fine-tune their ideas.

Though I already see Anet getting accused of not listening to feedback because someone's personal ideas and opinions weren't added into the game.

I don't know about that however I'll be the first to say that ben and cmc has been putting in a great deal of work in getting things done properly lately. Matter fact they legit have been killing it with everything they mention/stated that would get looked into.

I just want confirmation if they'll give us the notes and when. All i'm asking for at the moment.

@"Ouk.5914" said:I don't know about that however I'll be the first to say that ben and cmc has been putting in a great deal of work in getting things done properly lately. Matter fact they legit have been killing it with everything they mention/stated that would get looked into.

I just want confirmation if they'll give us the notes and when. All i'm asking for at the moment.

I dunno about "killing it." Last balance patch was small, and the one before it was in.. August? Will see what this balance patch brings. I am not too optimistic.

@Ouk.5914 said:I don't know about that however I'll be the first to say that ben and cmc has been putting in a great deal of work in getting things done properly lately. Matter fact they legit have been killing it with everything they mention/stated that would get looked into.

they have been killing it with PROMISES, yes,many promises, and nothing delivered yet. We are waiting.

Test server would be a smart move.

Big bang changes never solve all problems and allways cause new ones, it's symptomatic of long development to live lead times. This balance patch has the same issue, and so the core issues with timely balancing management will continue and we will move on to the next set of broken builds.