WvW roaming One Shot ( balanced game) Warrior

Mikhael.2391

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Junkpile.7439 said:That build isn't any kind of problem if he doesn't have friend who give him stealth. If solo player wanna troll and use that build it work maybe once, but one cancerous solo deadeye can ruin your whole evening.

True deadeye is 100 times worst. However i did have like 6 footages of deadeyes dead coz i casted the shot before they stealthed. Just did not upload because it did not show the damage done and had to wait 20s for them to get out of stealth after being downed.

How much unblocables deadeye has??

On warrior if targets block they die... while facing DE u have way more chances to stall at least, or u can completelly survive DE burst if u have quite some dimes and blocks, againsta warrior u won’t since it can bypass easilly.

Imo unblockable uptime on warrior should work only on melee weapons.Reduce the crit modifier on rifle skills and build becomes balanced.

Crit comes from signet mastery. +100 ferocity per signet used, 1 minute duration per proc. With the trait alone you can maintain 3 stacks with the passive signet of might price alone. The rifle bar itself has been in need of some buffs for a while. KS is highly telegraphed. If a warrior has rifle up the only skills you should be dodging are Volley and KS, unless you have a source of endurance gain somewhere.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Junkpile.7439 said:That build isn't any kind of problem if he doesn't have friend who give him stealth. If solo player wanna troll and use that build it work maybe once, but one cancerous solo deadeye can ruin your whole evening.

True deadeye is 100 times worst. However i did have like 6 footages of deadeyes dead coz i casted the shot before they stealthed. Just did not upload because it did not show the damage done and had to wait 20s for them to get out of stealth after being downed.

On warrior if targets block they die... while facing DE u have way more chances to stall at least, or u can completelly survive DE burst if u have quite some dimes and blocks, againsta warrior u won’t since it can bypass easilly.

Imo unblockable uptime on warrior should work only on melee weapons.Reduce the crit modifier on rifle skills and build becomes balanced.

Crit comes from signet mastery. +100 ferocity per signet used, 1 minute duration per proc. With the trait alone you can maintain 3 stacks with the passive signet of might price alone. The rifle bar itself has been in need of some buffs for a while. KS is highly telegraphed. If a warrior has rifle up the only skills you should be dodging are Volley and KS, unless you have a source of endurance gain somewhere.

Inalai played that build, it’s lame.

@Dawdler.8521 said:@Zephyra.4709 said:

Let's be real here, how many times did you die though making this? No endure pain, only 1 stab on bar, no resistance, no condi cleanse.Yeah I'd rather meet this build 3v1 than a meta spellbreaker because even if we instantly loose 1 of the 3 that rifle warrior is inevitably going down after the shot, whereas the spellbreaker could probably take on all 3 and win lol.

If you lose 3v1 to any single player you should honestly think about changing your builds, big oof right there

@Aeolus.3615 said:

Because warrior has such a great unblockable uptime, they either have to run a kitten traitline (that only procs at 50% hp) or run signet of might that takes up a very valuable utility slot.

@Mikhael.2391 said:

You said you'll make a DE vid like... half a year ago? Then you said you don't even know what items to use so you won't. Now you're claiming you know what is worse. Oof. :D

• Confused 1

@"Mikhael.2391" "how Anet considers this mode balanced"...

Just wondering, are you not aware that Anet is aware of the issues and that we've had clearer communication from the team?

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/90774/lets-talk-about-wvw-balance

• “We have identified the overall power of the game has become an issue and we wish to address this in the competitive game modes.”

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/93817/big-update-news

• "Damage numbers will definitely come down, that is a guarantee”

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/looking-ahead-to-the-new-year/

@Swagger.1459 said:@"Mikhael.2391" "how Anet considers this mode balanced"...

Just wondering, are you not aware that Anet is aware of the issues and that we've had clearer communication from the team?

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/90774/lets-talk-about-wvw-balance

• “We have identified the overall power of the game has become an issue and we wish to address this in the competitive game modes.”

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/93817/big-update-news

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/looking-ahead-to-the-new-year/

I am aware of the promise made months ago after 7 years of game, but if damage is all they are gonna look at people will still complain.

Lame builds with perma stealth dodge constant interrupts and stuns and damage traits/abilities that deny damage while doing damage back are still not gonna be looked at im willing to bet.

after 3 years of i came back to find the game worst than when i left ( just before Pof) only 3 months after i am bored to death of the game due to lack of anets interest in my favorite game mode and their ideas of balance and fun leave a lot to wish for.

after the next "big balance patch" I will see if it will be my last time coming back, like any business or entertaining if you dont aim to please your customers you just loose them as they have been doing on an extreme fast pace.

@Caedmon.6798 said:Random dodges random spikes random everything,slow af,pretty bad. I'd beat you with my eyes closed and two hands up my nose. Atleast the music is different. All it does is show that even a monkey can do proper in this game due to the balance.

no doubt i do not play warrior nor i like it. ive just been so bored with the game that the few hours i have to play it is for stupid builds that should not exist or require much brain matter because wvw is boring when trying to play it as when it came out.

Thanks to pve and money from cosmetics being put into use wrongly.

@Mikhael.2391 said:

@Swagger.1459 said:@Mikhael.2391 "how Anet considers this mode balanced"...

I am aware of the promise made months ago after 7 years of game, but if damage is all they are gonna look at people will still complain.

Lame builds with perma stealth dodge constant interrupts and stuns and damage traits/abilities that deny damage while doing damage back are still not gonna be looked at im willing to bet.

after 3 years of i came back to find the game worst than when i left ( just before Pof) only 3 months after i am bored to death of the game due to lack of anets interest in my favorite game mode and their ideas of balance and fun leave a lot to wish for.

after the next "big balance patch" I will see if it will be my last time coming back, like any business or entertaining if you dont aim to please your customers you just loose them as they have been doing on an extreme fast pace.

If you are going to bash the devs at least make an effort to read their comments and watch the video provided.

I don't think it's unhealthy. The tells are obvious and the resources required are huge. Honestly, those opposing roamers were kinda bad.Killshot warrior using this setup has been a thing forever, with the same damage potential. It's bad because it's easy to outplay. Dying to this build is literally the fault of the person who died and nobody else's.

OHKO builds are fine if they're avoidable, risky, and basically make a 1 for 1 trade of bodies; the person doing the killing should not be a strong combatant persistently/after their burst, nor should they be able to keep re-engaging at strength on shorter cooldowns. They should either stay and die/finish their foe, or basically OOC with the opponent in downstate (which also counters OHKO builds). If such people start making advantageous trades, it should be the result of a skill disparity, or simply skill deficiency on the dead players' end. Which I think builds like killshot warrior and D/D core thief both achieve.

I dunno, supportive boon-spamming, CC-spamming tanks that deal large chunks of damage with little to no tells/animations that run around damage-immune with huge sustain and tons of mobility are way less healthy because they lack counterplay measures by anything other than playing a similar build/class, especially when in groups. OHKO specs encourage build diversity and satisfyingly reward skilled play at least (can make a failed OHKO attempt a 0 for 1 if they need to OOC/hard reset on long cooldowns whereas the defender is completely fine), and enabled stuff like tactical play using timed engages and target prioritization. A constant brawl of spam like what we have now really doesn't feel good, nor does it encourage thoughtful play, build diversity, nor an evolving meta.