GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Apologies if this has been suggested before but if it has its a +1 to the idea!

We have Glyphs for Gathering tools....why not introduce Glyphs (with a 'minor' UI addition) for opening boxes/chests? Not too over the top but I'd love to see a little Skritt jump into a chest, rummage around and have gold fly out around the (small) area!

@ancafr.9274 said:

@ancafr.9274 said:disccount for living world season(4 specially) and perhaps character slot for 400 gem? I want to get a beetle xD.

Seriously? I want the complete pack not 2 episodes only ;(

Right below what you circled, it says you have already acquired the other Episodes. Fortunately, ArenaNet won't let you pay for Episoes you already have.

If you do not have the Episodes unlocked, you will need to contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@ancafr.9274 said:disccount for living world season(4 specially) and perhaps character slot for 400 gem? I want to get a beetle xD.

Seriously? I want the complete pack not 2 episodes only ;(

Right below what you circled, it says you have already acquired the other Episodes. Fortunately, ArenaNet won't let you pay for Episoes you already have.

If you do not have the Episodes unlocked, you will need to contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

LOOOOL, now that you mention I just checked and i REALLY have those episodes, the only ones I was missing are the 2 and 3 hehe trololol xD. Dont remember from where they come or where I bought but they are there xD.