Raven gate at Asgeir's Legacy

Randulf.7614

@Klypto.1703 said:Prolly had to all be put in according to how their coding/branch coding works that we don't see behind the scenes but made it work where it needed to be put in so it will work when we finally get to whatever goes there.

If ever.

I mean we still have portals in a lot of the core tyria zones that lead to nowhere. BUT, this one does contain a giant door inside of it(if its the one im thinking of.) and those doors are the ones that previously blocked us from seeing the other half of the map.

Someone else wished that it would be cool to be an entrance to a new Guild Hall. I don't think that will happen, but it would be nice to have another option. (Hopefully I could move my Windswept Market kitties to that one!)

That seems doubtful though. 1. It's so far North that I feel like they would have to expand the world map to compensate. Unless it's a long map where as the others are all fairly square. 2. I just don't think they would put any resources into a new guild hall at this point.

I think it's likely that it could have been a scrapped light puzzle or a chest room that got shut off at some point, similar to how the Tarir meta is with its rooms that get unlocked.