Instant rez signet and effects all need to be nerfed.

No! Op Rez traits yes cus u can’t see when they off cd. But Rez signet can be out played they can be seen when up and u need to cast them! Take them away and this game is not about out skill to win anymore. It will be like every of Boring mmo.Eng toss Rez on other hand should be nurfed or like a gyro and can be killed cus it’s op lol

@Novuake.2691 said:Just played a game with both a bunker necro and a tempest runing revive signets. Sheer BS.

Make them work like engi Toss Elixir R and pulse over time instead of a chunk heal like they work now.

Do you not keep CC for these when you see someone go down and those two were in the fight? In the case of necro interrupting it is also essentially a free 10k damage for 0 payoff for them.

@Novuake.2691 said:Just played a game with both a bunker necro and a tempest runing revive signets. Sheer BS.

Make them work like engi Toss Elixir R and pulse over time instead of a chunk heal like they work now.I dunno about the Ele ress signet, but the Necro one costs 10k health as soon as you press it, even if it gets interrupted. And Necro doesn't have any stability at all to cover it with. So using it is pretty risky and a lot of times popping shroud and diving in for a manual ress is actually a lot safer. Elixir R is honestly harder to counter since they nerfed damage. Outcleaving the ress pulses generally isn't going to happen unless you're running a dps heavy build, and the cast is really really fast. The animation with the white mist and the floaty ress symbol is pretty hard to see in visual clutter as well. I like Elixir R tho. It's a cool skill it should definitely not be nerfed. I wouldn't mind if they made the floaty symbol like 10x bigger tho.

@Sanity Obscure.6054 said:Give them a 300 second cool down like those passive traits. Lol.

Guard and ele signet and glyph are on a 90 seconds cooldown. Necro's signet is on 75 seconds, but with HP loss trade-off. Putting these skills on 300 seconds cooldown will render them useless and no one will pick them in pvp. There is abundance of CC and if you can't interrupt a 1.5- 2 seconds cast skill, the problem is not the skill, but probably you.

Make them work like engi Toss Elixir R and pulse over time instead of a chunk heal like they work

Do u know why top eles doenst run rev glyph? Cuz they got rupted , so improve ut gameplay and try to rupt them next time

@Aktium.9506 said:

Make them work like engi Toss Elixir R and pulse over time instead of a chunk heal like they work now.I dunno about the Ele ress signet, but the Necro one costs 10k health as soon as you press it, even if it gets interrupted. And Necro doesn't have any stability at all to cover it with. So using it is pretty risky and a lot of times popping shroud and diving in for a manual ress is actually a lot safer. Elixir R is honestly harder to counter since they nerfed damage. Outcleaving the ress pulses generally isn't going to happen unless you're running a dps heavy build, and the cast is really really fast. The animation with the white mist and the floaty ress symbol is pretty hard to see in visual clutter as well. I like Elixir R tho. It's a cool skill it should definitely not be nerfed. I wouldn't mind if they made the floaty symbol like 10x bigger tho.

Apply a poison field and do some dmg ez

@ollbirtan.2915 said:

@"Sanity Obscure.6054" said:Give them a 300 second cool down like those passive traits. Lol.

Guard and ele signet and glyph are on a 90 seconds cooldown. Necro's signet is on 75 seconds, but with HP loss trade-off. Putting these skills on 300 seconds cooldown will render them useless and no one will pick them in pvp. There is abundance of CC and if you can't interrupt a 1.5- 2 seconds cast skill, the problem is not the skill, but probably you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law