pvp 5vs5 should be removed completely

huluobo.7036

pvp 5vs5 should be removed completelyHow to prevent teammates from fighting 3vs1?Are teammates part of my brain?Some players will not hold capture pointsPVP is too tiredI don't want to play PVP with pure fighting players.PVP should cancel the capture point

I follow the rules of PVP, but teammates who don’t follow the rules will punish meTherefore, the rules urge old players to quit Guild Wars 2I believe that the top player in the world is [Arena]This is why the pvp 5v5 mode of Guild Wars 2 has not changedIs it the player's problem? correct?But the truth isNightmare teammates are preventing old players from making the right choices

@huluobo.7036 said:pvp 5vs5 should be removed completelyHow to prevent teammates from fighting 3vs1?Are teammates part of my brain?Some players will not hold capture pointsPVP is too tiredI don't want to play PVP with pure fighting players.PVP should cancel the capture point

I follow the rules of PVP, but teammates who don’t follow the rules will punish meTherefore, the rules urge old players to quit Guild Wars 2I believe that the top player in the world is [Arena]This is why the pvp 5v5 mode of Guild Wars 2 has not changedIs it the player's problem? correct?But the truth isNightmare teammates are preventing old players from making the right choices

do you expect pity party or what?game mode is the last of gs2 worries

As a whole, I don't think Conquest as a game mode is bad, I actually like having an objective to fight over instead of straight Deathmatch. I think the game does a very poor job of enticing players on playing to win or even how to play the game mode correctly, especially in ranked.

PvP from the get go has been seen as a "side hustle" by ArenaNet, hence the overall lack of support for the gamemode.

My dudes, it's just ranked solo/duo queues where silvers are being put with high platinums.

In ATs, with 5 man premades, it's fine. Plats go with Plats. Golds go with Golds. All welcome Silvers go with all welcome Silvers. Arenanet might want to pay attention to how 5 man queues actually have a better natural organic method of match making than solo queue algorithms when population gets too low.

So, what do you suggest then? 10 vs 10? I would like to keep 5 vs 5 PvP but add 10 vs 10 option as well. Or at least Anet should add some 7 vs 7 matches. Not sure why everything is set about 5 vs 5? In WoW you have 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3 Arenas, 10 vs 10 and 15 vs 15 BGs and 40 vs 40 Epic BGs. We are limited to 2 vs 2 and 5 vs 5 only PvP in GW2. So, instead of removing 5 vs 5 i would add more options.

@"Sifu.9745" said:So, what do you suggest then? 10 vs 10? I would like to keep 5 vs 5 PvP but add 10 vs 10 option as well. Or at least Anet should add some 7 vs 7 matches. Not sure why everything is set about 5 vs 5? In WoW you have 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3 Arenas, 10 vs 10 and 15 vs 15 BGs and 40 vs 40 Epic BGs. We are limited to 2 vs 2 and 5 vs 5 only PvP in GW2. So, instead of removing 5 vs 5 i would add more options.

Correction, you're limited to 5v5 conquest and a very dumb "Mini season" game mode of temporary 2v2s. So really you just have conquest :lol:

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:My dudes, it's just ranked solo/duo queues where silvers are being put with high platinums.

In ATs, with 5 man premades, it's fine. Plats go with Plats. Golds go with Golds. All welcome Silvers go with all welcome Silvers. Arenanet might want to pay attention to how 5 man queues actually have a better natural organic method of match making than solo queue algorithms when population gets too low.

Is there a solution to low population? Your only option is longer que. I don’t know about waiting 10-15 minutes for a game.