PVP is unplayable, specially for soloq

felix.2386

even at rating as low as plat 1, you get in match,where your team would lose a 3v2 fights,and even let enemy capture the node in a 2v1 from white node.even if you 1v2 for ages, you still can't win.

the only way to have a decent match making now is to have duo so you fight other duo and have 2v2 with 6 bots/silver players, at least better then 1+4 bots vs 5 gold players.because no player that knows how to press keyboard buttons is soloqing nowsoloq is just clown fest

When we talk about GW2 PvP in 2020, at least the Clown Fest is decent! Otherwise nothing will come for a long time (anymore). How many games do you experience where you say, "WoW, that was a good match that was actually fun? Far too few for my taste! Even Duo-Q, i.e. pre-made groups can end up in an absolute clown fiesta. Why? Because at least one player may want to be carried through the game. In the worst case, both are bad. I have also experienced games often enough where they have contributed to everything, except winning the game. And such games, see here > Premade Groups <, there are also far too often. The different divisions now play a role in only a few cases. You can find them everywhere, the Clown Fest! ANet wants it this way, and this is how it is done! So to say, to do the maximum minimum to experience the biggest and the best clown festival (and even for free). :) 

But, hey... with EoD everything will be different! B)

ANet: Our number one priority right now is crafting Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons with the high quality you expect and deserve.

*sarcasm off

@felix.2386 said:even at rating as low as plat 1, you get in match,where your team would lose a 3v2 fights,and even let enemy capture the node in a 2v1 from white node.even if you 1v2 for ages, you still can't win.yes, and this is OK. This is mmo game, but not solo rpg. Ofc people with soloq should lose more otfen. Don't see big magic in that.

the only way to have a decent match making now is to have duo so you fight other duo and have 2v2 with 6 bots/silver players, at least better then 1+4 bots vs 5 gold players.yes, as is should. And nothing bad that solo player feel as clown -good skilled people like eat them on pvp. Same on pve content - dont try do raids solo :)

lets agree that Pvp need a massive touch/rework from Anet..firstly Anet need to step in and ban all bots/cheaters..and then they should figure out a model rework to less encourage cheating !improve match making!give you the option to chose if you prefer long que with better quality games or faster que with more random quality of game!start showcase their pvp.. and sell that gamemode to bring more people to their reworked pvp!maybe add more new quick ways in which experienced player can guide the team inside the game like target but on the map unique future !rework the ranking/scores !and then make a overall balance and class rework to the impossible to balance classes !

@noiwk.2760 said:lets agree that Pvp need a massive touch/rework from Anet..lets not agree. I can nomare wiht many other games, and we have one of best pvp

firstly Anet need to step in and ban all bots/cheaters..if game have less than 50% bots nowadays is named: than game not have bots at all

and then they should figure out a model rework to less encourage cheating !?

improve match making!match making is great. May be too great.

give you the option to chose if you prefer long que with better quality games or faster que with more random quality of game!for precision player for quality already created tournaments.

maybe add more new quick ways in which experienced player can guide the team inside the game like target but on the map unique future !welcome to uranked giulds premade.

rework the ranking/scores !reason? rank is solid.

and then make a overall balance and class rework to the impossible to balance classes !why you wait some balance from mmo game?? Don't wait it here, this is not cyber-sport discipline. People don't like balance, and it a wrong way make some equality.

@noiwk.2760 said:maybe 95% of the ranked pvp are bots now days..on gold may be yes, on silver I see less than 50%. Bots is a normal state of game. We can pround what we have bots! normal state if for 100 players is 2000 bots. If you don't like this probably you a not ready for GuildWars2 and any other good mmo game nowadays.

want play wiht people? do same that me - take very very rare strange biuld and you will lose till silver./bronse Here we play wiht people and get fun.I use thief with sword, condi stats, and some trololo runes .. If fun! You also can make some good biuld and come play with us but not find reason to be unhappy.

Another way - you go till top 250. But say that pvp is no good - wrong way.

@"noiwk.2760" said:try silver in the morning..oh, I can check it from workplace, but may be it is true that silver also for bots in morning. I use prime time for that.

for example silkroad

:) check video Bot Armies in Palmyra, Hestia, Demeter, Xian=) the second name how people write and cry on forums: "Silkbot online"

@"lare.5129" said:take bots as part of game. Don't want bots at all absolutely - GW2 not for you.

silkroad died for bots and all thes games you mentioned are not good mmo.. good mmo "final fantasy. WoW. Tera. " and such.. and nope they do not allow bots.bots are not part of the game and shouldnt be.. they are becoming part of the game because Anet are so bad at fighting them..look how Archeage died from bots.. same with Archeage unchained.. amazing game has everything why does it die? bots and gold farming by botsGW2 pvp isnt any different the reason gw2 pvp dies and less and less people actually get into the game mode.. is because of bots..if everyone who doesnt accept the bots as part of the game will quit gw2 the game will shut down very quickly..i wont accept them because they are destroying the game mode !and we havent yet even said a word about the hacking that going on ... even in tournament there are countless of hackers..flying/teleports hit box location change.. speed hack CD ignore hack.. and what not? are these part of the game too?stop bsing me and everyone here.. a game that respect its self and respect his players do not allow bots or hackers ... now days even private servers of games take actions against hacking/botting and ban players for that.. because they are aware of the impact..gw2 call wvw/pvp "the competitive game modes.. competitive my ass.. the team with less bots win.. its more RNG than skills.. really.. up to plat..or.. hack to win.. because no matter how good you are . .you cant beat someone whos flying above you and shoot you to death.. or teleport from node to node to cap and decap using hacks.. or to get away from fights with teleport hack..basically Anet are cheating and scaming us by selling the game to us offering "competitive game modes" which has 0 competitive in them..Anet claim that they fight bots and hackers and such behavior will result in ban... and yet milion of reports and profs going uncheckedi can live with bots.. in the pve.. and with hacks in the pve.. but i can not accept bots/hacks in the what so called "competitive" game modes..match making is good? right .. a plat 1 fighting plat 3 very solid ..

all the words you say .. you prove me 1 thing.. you want the attention of being Anet ass licking.. living a lie .. or maybe you are playing gw3 alphacause you and i know a completely different gw it seems..

every day there are so many complains about hacking and botting.. telling these people to just leave gw2 the game will die..if i were to quit gw2 because of bots.. i will be suiting Anet demanding every single penny spent on this game back.. for them not keeping to their own terms of use..and obligation by which they sell the game..i wonder how many people would spend money in this game if Anet would say " we are not taking actions against botting or hacking these are allowed and on each individual responsability "

anet is part of ncsoft by wiki .. ncsoft have move famous and fun mm game lineage2. I am currently plau that game too.On that game bots mode already enabled for players. So I think if will be done some steps in giuldwars2 - it is enable bot possibility for everyone as option.Aslo u can reread post from anet:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/447324/#Comment_447324

@"lare.5129" said:anet is part of ncsoft by wiki .. ncsoft have move famous and fun mm game lineage2. I am currently plau that game too.On that game bots mode already enabled for players. So I think if will be done some steps in giuldwars2 - it is enable bot possibility for everyone as option.Aslo u can reread post from anet:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/447324/#Comment_447324

and yet if they will allow bots in gw2 competitive modes.. ill have every right to demand my money back ;) and when many players will do so.. trust me it will hurt Anet

@"lare.5129" said:take bots as part of game. Don't want bots at all absolutely ? -change you mind. Think that bots a not bots, make meditation and improve vision of the game.welcome to "no spoon mode"

i'd prefer bots because 95% of the people playing pvp right now don't know how to use keyboard at this very moment,it's either 1v5 or 2v2 if you are duoq and the rest of the team can be count as trash mobs from moba.

i'd rather have tanky bots that can push points constantly and can actually live for an acceptable amount of time and that would be a better match making

2 Ranked queues:

TeamQ - where you play in parties of 2, 3, & 5 which pretty much eliminates the people you're talking about.SoloQ - where you play away from teams and ONLY with the people you're talking about. It'd still be a clown fiesta, but at least it would be a more fair clown fiesta.

And there's your problem fixed. It probably won't ever happen though, so my next best suggestion would be not to play Ranked at all if it bothers you enough.

@felix.2386 said:even at rating as low as plat 1, you get in match,where your team would lose a 3v2 fights,and even let enemy capture the node in a 2v1 from white node.even if you 1v2 for ages, you still can't win.

the only way to have a decent match making now is to have duo so you fight other duo and have 2v2 with 6 bots/silver players, at least better then 1+4 bots vs 5 gold players.because no player that knows how to press keyboard buttons is soloqing nowsoloq is just clown fest

No its not a clown fest, its a bots fiest because these unskill people you refer too are boosted to plat due to bots and its not their fault.As a newbie i just pressed random buttons on my random build did some random dodging, giving 0 care for caping and guess what hapened? I ranked up to gold2 when my 10 games ended. After that i started to read my skills care about my team , and learned the bots behaviour so i went to plat quite fast where i would die in 0.1 seconds.......where i wouldnt understand what was going on.....where i would make caping mistakes and so on...... whose fault what that?? mine? Or arenas?

@darren.1064 said:Dang. Your busted thief and holo aren't carrying you to salvation? Sorry to hear that man.

yea, definitely when the likes of you get in my game, it's too heavy to carry.i like how salty you become after you refused to duel a thief as holofunny how shameless you can become instead of owning your own competence.

@felix.2386 said:

@darren.1064 said:Dang. Your busted thief and holo aren't carrying you to salvation? Sorry to hear that man.

yea, definitely when the likes of you get in my game, it's too heavy to carry.i like how salty you become after you refused to duel a thief as holofunny how shameless you can become instead of owning your own competence.

I noticed you didn't reply to me on The Death of Thief

@darren.1064 said:

I noticed you didn't reply to me on The Death of Thief

that's because i aint on forum all day talking non sense trying to cover my own incompetence and the lack of skill, instead i play the game and get better then you are on your main.oh and the most irony part is that i also have a real life.