pistol 5 + bounding dodger stealth combo appears to not be working atm

Shadow Dragon.1469

@Vancho.8750 said:I find it quite strange since it was working after the balance patch. How did they break it with the wintesday patch like what does it have to do with professions.

GW2 is maximum spaghetti, and nobody actually knows what they do half of the time when they add in or swap things. Considering things like Wintersday events exist as files that are always bloating the game in some form, dragging them out into the forefront as actors in accessible instances probably rattles the code in ways that nobody on the anet staff properly understands. Little strands here and there are plucked and pulled to places that they shouldn't be. It's why basically every, relatively large GW2 update results in some sort of bug or misplaced files.

@Styros.8931 said:

@Styros.8931 said:pistol cucks mad KEKW git gud, play other weapons instead of unskilled d/p weapon set

The salty boi that can't fight thief doesn't realize that this isn't affecting pistol, it's Bound. All other interactions with pistol still works.

God Styros ez kill any trash tier thiefs 1x1 . God Styros just don't like when every single disabled player on thief playing with meta trash weapon set , where even 0iq players can spam black powder

So you're just throwing a tantrum because you don't like something and want it to be removed by any means necessary? We've had this discussion, you just want thief as a class removed from the equation.

@CutesySylveon.8290 said:

@Styros.8931 said:pistol cucks mad KEKW git gud, play other weapons instead of unskilled d/p weapon set

The salty boi that can't fight thief doesn't realize that this isn't affecting pistol, it's Bound. All other interactions with pistol still works.

God Styros ez kill any trash tier thiefs 1x1 . God Styros just don't like when every single disabled player on thief playing with meta trash weapon set , where even 0iq players can spam black powder

So you're just throwing a tantrum because you don't like something and want it to be removed by any means necessary?game supposed to be with unique weapons sets, not with bunch of clowns who use same . I remember time when i saw different people with different weapons instead of bunch of clowns with 1 weapon set and only if its condi its p/d instead of d/p . And you better learn what does mean tantrum

@Styros.8931 said:

So you're just throwing a tantrum because you don't like something and want it to be removed by any means necessary?game supposed to be with unique weapons sets, not with bunch of clowns who use same . I remember time when i saw different people with different weapons instead of bunch of clowns with 1 weapon set and only if its condi its p/d instead of d/p . And you better learn what does mean tantrum

Most thief weapon sets are trash, d/p and p/d isn't. Revenant only runs Sw/Sw and staff but you don't complain about them, or any other class jailed to a specific set. You just don't like dealing with thief so you want anything that might hinder them, including bugs. Newsflash, nobody really uses Bound so this won't affect thief players using d/p, and p/d can't stealth from Bound anyway.

@CutesySylveon.8290 said:

Most thief weapon sets are trash, d/p and p/d isn't. Revenant only runs Sw/Sw and staff but you don't complain about them .Because i don't play broken rev. If you want to complain about rev, go on. And main hand mace rev is good, and you forgot shortbow rene. So , you lost again

@Styros.8931 said:

Most thief weapon sets are trash, d/p and p/d isn't. Revenant only runs Sw/Sw and staff but you don't complain about them .Because i don't play broken rev. If you want to complain about rev, go on. And main hand mace rev is good, and you forgot shortbow rene. So , you lost again

Mace is condi, shortbow only does damage. Staff is also used on every single set, no exceptions. Again, this bug doesn't hurt d/p or p/d, both of the pistols doing completely different things, which is my second point.