"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers

Comments

• Seera.5916Seera.5916 Member ✭✭✭

@Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:
    I don't expect any help from this but a friend told me about this thread :/ im so tired of having to clean my bags out so maybe theres someone out there with more cash than they need to help a guy out / show how to make bank all day everyday so i can reach my goals.

What I NEED the stuff to make:

1. 3x 32-Slot Courier's Pannier
    2. 1x 32-Slot Hamaseen Pannier
    3. 2x 32-Slot Marshal's Pannier
    4. 1x 32-Slot Hardened Leather Pannier

What I WANT:

1. Halloween Mount skins
    2. 19 shared inventory slots (im dreaming here)
    3. Permafrost Dye
    4. The Predator

:/ also really just want someone that knows how to get lotsa gold in this game to where i can buy most of it myself if possible. mail me in game for tips etc

EDIT: could not find my old post on this thread:/ was unable to remove my old forum post in the old forums :(

JustTrogdor LINKED your post in this thread, in which you asked for The Predator and Permafrost dye.

You are not supposed to remove your previous posts. You're supposed to make ONE post and EDIT it when it has been filled to state that it was filled. Not edit it to add in new items you want. It's like a genie. You get 1 wish and you can't ask for more wishes or change your wish once you've wished.

• Thaaddy.4075Thaaddy.4075 Member ✭✭
    edited November 1, 2017

I would really like to get any ascended armor insignia. I need 3 more to complete my armor set. I am using anything because I have 3 vipers exotic insignias to convert these pieces to yassiths.

I am on EU RoF server.

• nottsgman.8206nottsgman.8206 Member ✭✭✭

@Static.9841 said:
    Jesus, when did this thread go from being about doing something nice and meaningful for someone in the old forums to "I want a legendary", asking for 3k+ items or posting a shopping list of expensive kitten you want? This has really been ruined by greed from the original spirit of what it was meant to be.

100% agree with this. it is disappointing that this thread has become so riddled with greed that I hardly want to look at it anymore.

70 'mains' and waiting for more slots
    | 61 Asura | 6 Charr | 1 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

• @Static.9841 said:
    Jesus, when did this thread go from being about doing something nice and meaningful for someone in the old forums to "I want a legendary", asking for 3k+ items or posting a shopping list of expensive kitten you want? This has really been ruined by greed from the original spirit of what it was meant to be.

Not to pile on, but I definitely agree.

"For the Panini!" // NA (USA)/Ehmry Bay/[EBAY]
    Main character--Runa Xandrill, Level 80 Female Human Dragonhunter

• Xykris.6758Xykris.6758 Member ✭✭
    edited October 28, 2017

To be honest. I feel really weird asking for anything but...I really would love to have the Spooky Mounts Pack (mount skins) or an Identity Repair Kit.
    If not it's cool thanks anyway. :)
    Server: NA

• Mount skins would be amazing!

Any skins really. I like the fashions! XD

• Miss Lana.5276Miss Lana.5276 Member ✭✭✭

I've been eyeing off those spoopy mount skins, but have been unable to purchase them because I've been trying to help my husband pay off debts.
    I would very much appreciate being gifted them. If not, no big deal, it's just barbying :)

Server: NA

Disagreement =/= "negativity"
    Criticism =/= "hate"

• If possible I’d really love some help with tier 6 materials and mystic coins. I know it’s a lot to ask, but I’ve been working on a the legendary Frostfang for 6+ months and I’m at my wits end lol. I’ve sold everything but my soul away. Anything would be lovely. <3 cheers!
    NA

• Curunen.8729Curunen.8729 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 15, 2018

May as well make one request - I'd be much obliged if anyone has a Cosmic Mining Tool they'd like to gift. Would be awesome on my celestial themed mirage's appearance, though I keep missing the sale. No worries if not.

Edit - I bought myself this mining tool when it was on sale on the BLTP recently, so please ignore this post. :)

IH hybrid | My ears, how are you! | Kourna Jackrabbit for default Springer

• I would LOVE it, if someone could afford to gift me a Permafrost Dye. It's just ridiculously priced. If not, thanks anyway for the opportunity! :)

• Hey all! I've been recently trying to make The shining blade, but it's been hard since I had a small budget and I wasn't even close to max out the HoT masteries. Right now I'm halfway through, only 3 more masteries to level and only a couple more things left for the mystic tribute. I'd really like to get help with the mystic coins and amalgamated stones, the gold grind has been tremendous so far and I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!~

• What I would like?

Just some Ascended Crafting Materials like Deldrimor Ingots, Elonian leather n Damask Patches, currently gearing my Necromancer (yea I know T.T) and frankly...not having a good time of having my bank account torn to tell n bank, that and splitting my time between Nevermore and Twilight...welll you get the picture. Thanks!

• Aninika.6819Aninika.6819 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 8, 2017

EDIT: No longer available for purchase.

What I would like?

I would love the Halloween Mount Skins. That's all. :D

Thanks so much in any case!

I'm trying to remove or edit my post, as it's a "Self-fulfilled Desire", but I can't seem to be able to do so.

Criticism =/= "hate"

• StinVec.3621StinVec.3621 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 31, 2017

---Not A Desire Post---

@Miss Lana.5276 said:
    I'm trying to remove or edit my post, as it's a "Self-fulfilled Desire", but I can't seem to be able to do so.

Heya. One thing you could do is to edit your original desire post (gear icon in top right of your post) and add an "Edit: Self-fulfilled" at the start. :) You could also highlight all of the original text and then hit the "Strikethrough" button to also show it as not being a desire post any longer.

WOW - Done with forums for good now! - Someone creates a thread about Pharus's light on crit effect asking if it is a bug - I get warned for being "off topic" for commenting how to use the search and pointing out threads discussing Pharus and it being an intended effect... Goodbye all. Happy gaming.

• Blutengel.7089Blutengel.7089 Member ✭✭
    edited November 11, 2017

Hello everyone,
    I am working on the new guild hall (got it to level 11 today) setting up the treasury with everything needed for the next set of upgrades. I could really use some help collecting any of the items for the next step of the Mine Excavation to boost the Aetherium capacity 2.
    at the moment I need 200 Rune of Holding and 400 Elder Wood Planks, but any of the crafting materials need for the guild hall would help. Any and all help is welcome.

Thank you
    [NA]
    Received
    200 Elder Wood Planks

Always looking for new Guild mates

@StinVec.3621 said:

@Miss Lana.5276 said:

Heya. One thing you could do is to edit your original desire post (gear icon in top right of your post) and add an "Edit: Self-fulfilled" at the start. :) You could also highlight all of the original text and then hit the "Strikethrough" button to also show it as not being a desire post any longer.

That's the thing. I can change the text but it won't let me save the changes. That's why I said "remove or edit...unable to do so"

Criticism =/= "hate"

• @Miss Lana.5276 said:

@StinVec.3621 said:

@Miss Lana.5276 said:

That's the thing. I can change the text but it won't let me save the changes. That's why I said "remove or edit...unable to do so"

Exactly.

• As a new player I can tell you I was disappointed to learn the outfit I bought (Profane) would take transmute charges every time I looted a new piece of equipment. I was hoping it was an outfit that would overlay your equipment. Can you trade transmute charges? I may have to buy them in the gem store. I'm level 30 now and have been completing maps to get them. If possible I would humbly ask for transmute charges and offer much thanks in return.

Server NA

• Seteruss.4058Seteruss.4058 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 5, 2017

Working on chuka and champawat and biggest headache i have are those amagalmated gemstones.
    Currently missing about 100.
    Whatever constribution will be fine.

I m on Desolation EU
    Thanks in advance

EDIT: Manage to collect them from tp

• Heys @JustTrogdor.7892 thank you for the advice. I ended up buying an outfit to go over my gear for now.

• CriminalxIntent.3845CriminalxIntent.3845 Member ✭✭
    edited November 1, 2017

My requests are simple:
    1. I need someone to show up with the broom costume brawl toy so I can get the cat familiar for my home instance lmao
    2. Tier 3 and 4 intermediate crafting mats because I literally never have enough of those. Any amount would do fine.
    3. Tier 3 and 4 leather. I leather farm in Lake Doric when I can, but any little bit helps.
    I'm on Maguuma server, North America

• @DazedH.1280 said:
    Hello, I've been playing for about 3 years now and I just crafted my first Ascend. Now, I'm really into getting the different skins for my Shortbow and Backpiece (because Fashion and Roleplaying ofcourse!) I can't really put money into the game thru gems due to real world stuff and I'm really not into farming stuff to buy them on TP.

> 1. Beastslayer Shortbow Skin

1. Rox's Quiver

Thank you!!!
    DazedH.1280

Thank you to you!!! I won't mention your name but really, I was jumping with joy the moment I saw your mail! Sorry, I don't know how to edit my earlier post so yea. Omg, I wasn't really expecting it but it did really happen. It shows how people do really like the idea of giving and helping others!

• czerwoni.9563czerwoni.9563 Member ✭✭✭

i would like one thing only and its a bit more gold, its not for me but for a present i'm doing for my fiance for her birthday. im farming a lot right now and even made a post on 9gag for the lulz and to my surprised people donated some gold. my deadline is April and this would be an amazing gift.

as far as items go like grind farm items i do enjoy farming and after i get the sword ill farm with you and give you what we rack up, example if we go blood leather farming ill give you all of what i get (i do this a lot anyway lol)

im saving up to get eternity great sword for her mesmer and necro as she plays both.

you say mesmer i say shadow sorcerer

• StinVec.3621StinVec.3621 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 1, 2017

---Not A Desire Post---

@DazedH.1280 said:

Hello, I've been playing for about 3 years now and I just crafted my first Ascend. Now, I'm really into getting the different skins for my Shortbow and Backpiece (because Fashion and Roleplaying ofcourse!) I can't really put money into the game thru gems due to real world stuff and I'm really not into farming stuff to buy them on TP.

> 1. Beastslayer Shortbow Skin

1. Rox's Quiver

Thank you!!!
    DazedH.1280

Thank you to you!!! I won't mention your name but really, I was jumping with joy the moment I saw your mail! Sorry, I don't know how to edit my earlier post so yea. Omg, I wasn't really expecting it but it did really happen. It shows how people do really like the idea of giving and helping others!

If you would please consider commenting in at least 5 different threads on the forums to be promoted to Member rank, which will remove the edit time limitation. You can then come back and edit your initial desire post to reflect receipt of items and give thanks. :)

Thank you!

WOW - Done with forums for good now! - Someone creates a thread about Pharus's light on crit effect asking if it is a bug - I get warned for being "off topic" for commenting how to use the search and pointing out threads discussing Pharus and it being an intended effect... Goodbye all. Happy gaming.

• Jheo.3015Jheo.3015 Member ✭✭
    edited January 1, 2018

~~I am a bit hesitant to post here because I do not want to feel guilty for asking strangers for items... but here I go... I stopped playing 2 years after leveling a mesmer to 80, I came back this year and enjoying doing fractal dailies after a random stranger introduced me to it. After some months I accumulated some gold and so I started to level-up some crafting and made it so my mesmer is now on t4. I only play mornings because of work and husband duties, so it is very hard to find some friends online that can play the same time as me. After gearing my mesmer, doing fractal dailies everyday I am starting to get bored (that is 4 months of fractal dailies and a few weeks of DS t get leadership runes) that I planned on 2 things, make a dps character or make a legendary. I saved up up to 350 gold that I was planning to buy a precursor for a sword or greatsword. but after PoF, I spent the gold to get the griffon mount, so I tried gambling on MF and end up with nothing... If it is not too much or if it is too much just please delete my post from your memory as I do not usually ask people for items or gold, I would like to have a precursor for a sword or greatsword.

(sorry for a long pathetic story, I know... my plan on gearing a new character is now way-off and I realized that making the precursor from scratch actually takes more gold than buying it.)~~

I bought the legend pre-cursor so I do not need any pre-cursor at the moment, so I think that counts as fulfilled. happy new year.

• @Jheo.3015 said:
    I saved up up to 350 gold that I was planning to buy a precursor for a sword or greatsword. but after PoF, I spent the gold to get the griffon mount, so I tried gambling on MF and end up with nothing... If it is not too much or if it is too much just please delete my post from your memory as I do not usually ask people for items or gold, I would like to have a precursor for a sword or greatsword.

(sorry for a long pathetic story, I know... my plan on gearing a new character is now way-off and I realized that making the precursor from scratch actually takes more gold than buying it.)

No worries. It never hurts to post...just don't get your hopes up. :) Its tough to get a precursor...I've played since beta and N-E-V-E-R had a precursor drop. I encourage you to pursue crafting a precursor since that has been added. I am working on Nevermore and it is taking a while. (DISCLAIMER: I am NOT asking for anything along those lines, so please DO NOT SEND ME ANYTHING!! This thread helped me gather mats for Mjolnir and Winter's Presence way back toward the beginning of the original thread. This community is awesome!) I am slowly gathering things and saving some gold for when I need to buy some things. Someone would have to be VERY kind just to give you a Precursor...it has happened...but its very rare.

If ever you need help getting to someplace or beating something in the journey to crafting a Legendary, please let folks on here know. Many offer to help if you can catch them in game or set something up in advance.

Good Luck!

Always willing to help others if I am able. Catch me in-game. I'm a dirty-casual with 2 kids in college, so I am on at odd times. lol

• Azuriusz.6724Azuriusz.6724 Member
    edited November 2, 2017

Hello,
    I've just came back after a break and noticed that the elusive Cat Ears are on sale! Unfortunetely I'm completely broke.
    My beloved GW1 Mesmer was rocking Cat Ears along with Kurzick elite armor back in the days so it would be a kind of a memento.
    Region: EU

Edit: Thank You very much and Happy Halloween!

• Skobel.6920Skobel.6920 Member ✭✭
    edited December 5, 2018

Well... this is one in a lifetime opportunity to get something out of my reach. So it shouldn't be stupid to be bold.

I always wanted to step into fashion wars, to shine even for a moment. But every time I make some money I had to choose between buying upgrades for my guild, making another step in my journey to legendary weapon, equiping one of my other characters OR buying apperance-related stuff.
    In 100% cases it ended at one of first 3 options. Also I actually never had in-one-moment enough money to fulfill these desires, which are:

1/1 Permafrost Dye
    10000/10000 Wintersday drinks for Festive Imbiber Achivement to obtain Winter's Presence

Edit: Both desires were self-fulfilled

You will never be cold in winter, if you would help me xD
    Region: EU

"Raising a building is like fighting a war...except you're hammering on something that's dead."

• I like to do farming myself but I am getting stressed with gathering tools durability so my wish would be unlimited gathering tools. All 3 would be great but if not then mining pick or axe since those are most efficient? Thanks for considering!

• I got really burned out this Halloween by continuing to open Trick or Treat bags, convinced I could get Touch of Madness to drop. I worked out that if I had just saved the bags and spent them, I would have had enough gold to buy it, and then some. I farmed daily in the lab, and now that Halloween is ending I just feel terrible about the whole thing, I came out totally empty handed. I wouldn't ever except someone to gift me it, but I figured why not, thank you for even considering it/reading this.

• Aurelius.6829Aurelius.6829 Member ✭✭
    edited November 8, 2017

Hello kind stranger,

First of all, I'm sorry for my bad english as it is not my first language.
    I have a really bad ecto gambling habit and can't stop until I can't gamble anymore, which means I will only stop when I'm out of ecto and money.
    Because of that reason I can't save enough gold to buy gems.
    I promise if someone fulfill my wish I'll stop ecto gambling and won't even touch it ever again and will use my gold for someone in this thread.

My Wish:
    Fancy Winter Outfit

Server: Gunnar's Hold (EU)

• Uriyah Bellamy.4869Uriyah Bellamy.4869 Member
    edited November 9, 2017

Desire: Black Lion Chest Key's 5/5

Would love to try my luck with some chests but i never seem to get any keys

thank you so much anon made my day

• etmaho.3967etmaho.3967 Member ✭✭
    edited November 17, 2017

I'm pretty new, been playing for about two weeks, but I'm absolutely in love with this game.

If I had to pick one thing I desire, it would definitely be the Griffon mount. It's absolutely beautiful, and it felt so incredible riding on one for the questline. Plus I really enjoy exploring the world, and I feel like it would be so much easier with the Griffon.. I've got most of the achievements done, but I'm having a lot of trouble making the gold to buy all the items. If anyone could help me with this, even just a little, I'd be incredibly grateful!

I'm currently 250/250g :)
    A big thank you to the two kind souls who sent me 30g! I'm not sure if they want their names posted, but I really appreciate it :)
    And an enormous thank you to Vaalen who sent me 115g! I can finally get my griffon mount, thank you all so much! :)

• I feel a bit weird about asking for stuff but here goes. If anyone can help with any of the unlimited use gathering tools, I would be very grateful. It's something that I think would make life a lot easier. Thanks.

• If anyone's feeling generous, I'd really appreaciate one skin mount contract for 400 gems. I opened three so far hoping I'd get the Twin Sands doge, but sadly I got 2 crappy skimmer mounts and 1 raptop mount. Needles to say, I wasted all my gold on those 3.
    EU region

<3

• Desire: Griffon mount
    Been farming for more than a week now and I am at 107/250 gold
    Anything would be highly appreciated

• Hello,
    This pretty simple. Since the start of the game I've always found all the available backpacks extremely obnoxious. Now, when they add a really cool looking one which would suit my Magic Duelist mesmer it's only available via the Black Lion Chests :C Would really love to get a few shots on those but am really short on money and scared that I won't make it in time.

Wish: Black Lion Chest Key: 0/5

• AegisRunestone.8672AegisRunestone.8672 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 12, 2017

@Azuriusz.6724
    Unfortunately, we're only allowed to make one request... period. :/ Sorry, man.

• Done!
    Thanks!! <3

• hey kind strangers i would love to begin to craft the legendary shield the flame seekers prhofety so i would love it if someone would give me the shield or the precourser

ps srry for my bad English

• @kappa.1735 said:
    Desire: Griffon mount
    Been farming for more than a week now and I am at 107/250 gold
    Anything would be highly appreciated
    edit: I'm not sure if you want your name posted but thank you soo much for the 50 gold. <3

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.