Will anet look into a 112-8 winrate?

xiaoyan.1637

1 hour ago, Filip.7463 said:

Btw can u post any screenshots of him wintrading?

Names of other players can't be used on the forums to show guilt or point them out in any way as per T.O.S. If you do post, ya get banned by "daddy" (Anet)

Edited by Wild.1705

It's well known how you can inflate your mmr by duo qing and abusing matchmaking.

I still dont think you can push it much more than 150 higher than your average solo mmr

I had this guy in my guild that couldnt reach plat solo, but he would sit at 1640 when duo q only, play off hour and dodging better duos

• Like 1

11 hours ago, trunks.5249 said:

odds are they are paying gold for people to throw the match. and i mean a lot of gold i was told one guy was paying 500g

Per game? Per player? If i ever get an offer to throw a game it be worth a legendary for me 2.5kgold at least is my price. Other wise whats the point, make the loss worth it or dont bother asking. I play the game to have fun, not to give some sh it stain cheater wins.

34 minutes ago, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

Per game? Per player? If i ever get an offer to throw a game it be worth a legendary for me 2.5kgold at least is my price. Other wise whats the point, make the loss worth it or dont bother asking. I play the game to have fun, not to give some sh it stain cheater wins.

lmfao i said same i would for a twilight but wouldnt do it all day. it only takes one or two players to lose a match

Edited by trunks.5249

18 hours ago, trunks.5249 said:

odds are they are paying gold for people to throw the match. and i mean a lot of gold i was told one guy was paying 500g

You mean you heard from me?

that was a few seasons ago and yes a guy would dish out 250-500 per match for wintrade and had hundreds of games.

As far as I’m aware the person also sent naru and helio at least 1k gold each and I have screens on when they got it on stream.

the dude never got a top title but was willing to dish out more gold the most pvpers liquid gold value x10. He also never got banned...

and yes wintrading is a real thing and yes people get top titles off it almost every season...

On 9/28/2021 at 12:30 AM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Nah, it's definitely win trading. People don't even try to hide it anymore. It has become ridiculously publicly discussed & accepted at this point. Even normal average players are sending out /g messages saying things like, and I quote: "Hey we need a squad to queue ranked". People are doing it now just to get their top 100 titles or top 25 w/e it is they want to aim at.

This community is pretty old and pretty small, like a high school. Everyone knows each other. Everyone knows the real skill values of each other, and as such it is quite visible on the leaderboards who is match manipulating to get their rating, and who is playing for real who still values representing legitimate play.

But don't condone these assward measures to cheat. I mean I get why people do it, so many are doing it so why not? I get it. But don't condone it, don't protect it, don't act like it isn't happening because the truth is that it is wildly out of control and many people are using match manipulation techniques nowadays.

Tbh they just need to scrap the ranked mode. It is unfortunately ruined for so many reasons.

ATs are a much better, no-nonsense, organic way of sorting who the best players actually are.

Keep unranked for fun play, keep ATs for competitive play, but get rid of ranked.

They need to readjust the entirety of sPvP. Conquest needs to go, I know its the old and tried and true game mode but its caused too many issues with how its skewed the meta in the game which has caused the numerous balance problems we continue to see in the game. Not to mention the way they handle it in Ranked (Solo/Duo Queue only) has only helped lead to the current environment of wintrading, match manipulation and selling. The same with ATs. They are too time gated which makes the pool of players that participate in them too small and it almost always ends up with the same like...15 to 20 players participating every month for the mAT which is why this stuff is happening.

They need to strip away the current system, do away with Conquest as a Ranked/AT mode and adopt TDM as the primary Ranked game mode with solo queue only. I don't care about the "its too simple" or "TDM is too boring", at this point those points are irrelevant and clearly the current situation isn't the appropriate one if you want an actual "healthy" PvP environment with both the balance of the game and the community in PvP. Focusing the balance in sPvP around purely just the fighting, which is what TDM is, could potentially lead to a more healthy state among the classes. Clearly the competitive PvP in this game wasn't meant to be centered almost entirely around a capture point game mode that people very obviously exploit in more than just a few ways.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

Oh. I thought you were just trying to get threads deleted.

For some reason we can't Username-drop anyone for doing anything. Even though the names in question are already publicly visible in game. 🤔

I have also contacted some gaming News outlets such as massively op and Kotaku and taken screenshots of all the threads in case they get removed

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 1:59 PM, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Just lolz, people are just catching on now? To people who think it's legit I've got some premium stocks for sale.

I've suspected it for a while whenever i jump in and play PvP. It's sick and it shouldn't be happening. I'm not an avid PvP player, but the math there is just wrong if they got insane wins and a few losses.