Ascended Jewllery Living World

Zeikai.5068

Hey all,

So i want to get some 'pick stats' ascended jewllery.

I currently did ls4 and i am in dragonfall. i understand you need volatile magic and mistborn motes

Is there a fast way of getting these resources?

I also have different maps like istan etc, so can i use things from different living world maps and convert> i also have gold so can i use my gold in any way to get faster?

also which ls3 episode shall i do once i have done ls4 to get the rest of the ascended pieces?

LW3e3 (Bitterfrost) is the easiest map for its map currency, because the winterberry bushes are always in the same close spot and the daily limit is per character.

Bitterfrost gives you back item, accessory and ring (possibly two rings if you attune one of them)

Best complementary map could be Dragonfall (LW4e6) because it gives amulet, 2nd accessory and 2nd ring, and the DF meta is one of the most lively even outside of these "return to" events. A single keyfarm+meta+champ train from DF gives you a LOT of mistborn motes, and a LOT of stuff to trade for gold on top of that.

1 hour ago, Zeikai.5068 said:

Hey all,

So i want to get some 'pick stats' ascended jewllery.

I currently did ls4 and i am in dragonfall. i understand you need volatile magic and mistborn motes

Is there a fast way of getting these resources?

I also have different maps like istan etc, so can i use things from different living world maps and convert> i also have gold so can i use my gold in any way to get faster?

also which ls3 episode shall i do once i have done ls4 to get the rest of the ascended pieces?

Here's a video I put together on the topic:

• Confused 1

Personal opinion, I would do all LS3 items.  The volatile magic from LS4 is worth a decent amount of gold, and you might need the LS4 map currencies for skyscale depending on your situation.  The LS3 map currencies are less valuable due to lower value of unbound magic.  If you have done the "Return To" episodic achievements, you may already have piles of map currency from LS3 maps.

My choice would be:

Rings -Blood Ruby Band from bloodstone fen and gilded orchid band from draconis mons

Accessory - Sparking petrified wood from Ember Bay and Black Ice earring from Bitterfrost

Amulet - pick either jade pendant or coral choker from lake doric/siren's landing

The thought is to minimize duplication and having to grind, while using the 500 currency from the return achieves, but this is not the only solution.

• Like 2

If you end up doing node runs for LW3 currency like Winterberries, GW2TacO is an overlay that is super helpful. It'll give you an in game trail to follow and hit all the nodes in a zone.

In addition to Bitterfrost Winterberries and Dragonfall Motes, you can get a good amount of Difluorite crystals on an easy path if you have your skimmer. Quite a few of the nodes are in the water or on the shore, so you don't have to deal with many mobs. Just make sure to keep moving. Don't stop over the water... because sharks.

• Like 2