Is it confirmed the WvW Beta Alliance week starting friday 12th ?

1 hour ago, Duca di Ebonhawke.1045 said:

Dear Anet , 

is it confirmed the beta Alliance week for next 12th ?

Because as of today , I do not see any area where players can choose the wvw guild for the event.

Are you going to issue a post to confirm it and give details about ?

Thanks

according to this, it is
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/inside-arenanet-world-restructuring-beta-1-recap-and-next-steps/

1 hour ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

Indeed they did wrote that they are targeting the 12th to be a new beta for alliance but as stated above there is as of now no window to choose a guild to be linked with and we did not recieved any other information as far as I know

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

hummm did you even read this your self ? 

As of right now, we’re targeting the November 9 release for these fixes, with our next beta week kicking off on November 12.

nothing was released ! i don't see anything concerning alliances system.... 

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Coda.9185 said:

hummm did you even read this your self ? 
nothing was released ! i don't see anything concerning alliances system.... 

It's backend changes that we don't need details on, doesn't need to be mentioned in notes.

But is it too much to ask if they've postponed it? you know even a one liner post in here saying it's delayed? you know just add some spackle to the "cornerstone"?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

But is it too much to ask if they've postponed it? you know even a one liner post in here saying it's delayed? you know just add some spackle to the "cornerstone"?

Due to supply chain issues, spackle is currently unavailable...they're looking for a suitable substitute...duct tape maybe? 😉

• Haha 2

My main guild planned some special WvW runs during the last beta. We've been wondering if we should for this beta. It seems like a more appropriate thing to wonder about first though is if the beta will actually be happening this Friday. This is Wednesday afternoon. It would be good if Anet would let us know for sure if it is happening or not the day after tomorrow.
EDIT: @Dawdler.8521 Thanks for the update. Sigh, I hope we do get it sometime soon.

Edited by Chichimec.9364

1 minute ago, Chichimec.9364 said:

My main guild planned some special WvW runs during the last beta. We've been wondering if we should for this beta. It seems like a more appropriate thing to wonder about first though is if the beta will actually be happening this Friday. This is Wednesday afternoon. It would be good if Anet would let us know for sure if it is happening or not the day after tomorrow.

They just posted an update. No beta this week.

11 hours ago, Duca di Ebonhawke.1045 said:

Dear Anet , 

is it confirmed the beta Alliance week for next 12th ?

Because as of today , I do not see any area where players can choose the wvw guild for the event.

Are you going to issue a post to confirm it and give details about ?

Thanks

Just want to thank the OP for raising the question. It turned out to be a very timely one. Well, at least this time Anet avoided another snarled up beta mess like the last one. I do hope we get the next beta and the actual alliance system sometime in the not too distant future.

• Thanks 1