WvW World Restructuring Update – December 3, 2021

On 12/3/2021 at 3:58 PM, Josh Davis.7865 said:

If you’re experiencing issues with the system, please respond back to this thread with the following information:

assigned team: Griffonfall 

original: Stormbluff Isle 

wvw guild selected: Centaurs for Disease Control [CDC] (Titan's Staircase)

description: placed in the wrong team, can't play with friends, should be on Titan's Staircase, raid night for the weekends that i might miss out on thanks to this?

been too busy with work to set it up    

Edited by Alpha.1308

Your assigned team: Thornwatch

Your original home shard: Stormbluff Isle

The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: [Sin] Questionable Integrity, picked before the deadline

A description of the issue: When I load into a map, my home border/WP area is shown as Stonefall, not Thornwatch. In wvw the wvw panel switches to show me in Stonefall as well. Guild panel also shows me in a different map than the wvw panel (wvw panel says Dragon's Claw, guild panel says Giant's Rise).

Assigned team: Mongooloo I was supposed to be on Phoenix Dawn
•    Your original home shard: Im on server dragon brand.
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Vengeance is perfect VIP
•    A description of the issue: I've been placed into the wrong team, can you put me on Phoenix Dawn with my friends please?

Thanks

•    Your assigned team: Skrittsburgh
•    Your original home shard: Fort Aspenwood
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected: Homies With An Extra Chromie [XY]
•    A description of the issue: I've been placed on the wrong team, please place on Seven Pines

Edited by durandall.4968

Assigned team:  Currently on Moogooloo but should be on Phoenix Dawn 

Original home: Crystal Desert 

Guild selected : We are Pushing [HERE]  

It deselected HERE which should have been Phoenix Dawn and selected a different guild HEW which is on Moogooloo.

Edited by MissUnicorn.2810
clarification

•    Your assigned team: First Haven
•    Your original home shard: Isle of Janthir
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Beta Alliance Guild [BAG]
•    A description of the issue: I was originally in [Grim] on 01 Dec 2021. Got invited to [BAG] 02 Dec 2021. On 01 Dec 2021 I was representing [Grim] before I got an invite for my Alliance guild [BAG]. On 02 Dec 2021 at 2200 is when I logged in to switch the Guild I was repping to [BAG]. I was well over the deadline to switch the guild I was representing. NOW I'm in a world with none of my alliance members or original guild members and stuck in a world I know no one in nor is anyone ever commanding. Thank you.

•    Assigned team: Thornwatch
•    Your original home shard: Ehmry Bay
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Kingdom [KING]
•    A description of the issue : I've been placed into the wrong team, I should be in Skrittsburgh with my guild.

If you’re experiencing issues with the system, please respond back to this thread with the following information:
•    Your assigned team : Dragon's Claw
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Leather Liberation Legion (LLL)
•    A description of the issue:  Placed on Dragon's Claw instead of Stonefall

•    Your assigned team : First Haven
•    Your original home shard : Black Tide
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Sombras de Cantha
•    A description of the issue: I am supposed to be placed in First Haven but now WvW screen shows me as Seven Pines, and there also when you take camps it takes like more tahn 30secs / 1 min to flip color after capping (Sometimes i see structures with wrong team assigned in map for at least more than 5 min, maybe 15 ), I have seen it happen with structures i take and with someone elses. Changed from BL and got back to First Haven, as soon as i go to HBL game switches me to seven pines, and gets structures team bug, so there is a tower ingame i see green, and in map i see it blue (my color is blue), as it is green i can not fly.

Edited by Nymthalas.4019

•    Your assigned team: Skrittsburgh
•    Your original home shard: Gate of Madness
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: FirstHaven [Blis]
•    A description of the issue: Placed on Firsthaven, after 30mins, disconnected and reconnect on Skrittsburgh instead of FirstHaven

•    Assigned team: Stonefall
•    Your original home shard: Darkhaven
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Yet Another Seventh Circle [YASC]
•    A description of the issue: I've been placed into the wrong team, put in Stonefall but should be in Thornwatch

ur assigned team : Seven Pines
•    Your original home shard: SOR
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Gluttons For the Punishment
•    A description of the issue:  Placed on Seven Pines instead of with my team REapers call or something to that effect

Edited by Malcavianofdoom.3795

•    Assigned team: First Haven
•    Your original home shard: Anvil Rock
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Top Knocks [TKx]
A description of the issue: I was assigned to the wrong team despite having checked the mark for my guild yesterday. My guild is assigned to Seven Pines. I was assigned to First Haven.

•    Assigned team: First Haven
•    Your original home shard: Anvil Rock
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Top Knocx [TKx]
A description of the issue: I was assigned to the wrong team despite having checked the mark for my guild yesterday. My guild is assigned to Seven Pines. I was assigned to First Haven.

Update: As of today I am still on the incorrect team, the same as above, and I definitely selected during the specified time frame earlier this week. 

Thank you! 🙂

Edited by Darktydus.8931
better text

•    Assigned team: Seven Pines
•    Your original home shard: Blackgate
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Temp Guild For BG [Gate] Griffinfall

•    A description of the issue: My guild is on the same as motioned above. when I join them they are on map but different instance

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu): Giant's Rise
•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate): Yaks Bend
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: BETA ALLIANCE GUILD [BAG]
•    A description of the issue: I selected my guild [BAG] on Dec 2nd. It was selected when reset started on Dec 3rd. I was in que for Skrittsburgh boarderlands (blue boarderlands) and my assigned team was Phoenix Dawn which is where [BAG] is currently. During que, WVW had a mandatory update. I stayed in que while everyone had to leave WVW. After the reset update, I was asked to re-que. It still said Skrittsburgh in the que but when I finally got onto the map it logged me into the Stonefall (also blue boarderlands) map. I saw my guild's gold circles on the map but on the minimap when I hovered over their names it said they were in a different instance. I left the map and tried to rejoin que. This time the WVW portal in Lion's arch said Skrittsburgh and the skirmish details said Skrittsburgh but the que said Stonefall. Then, I logged back on and went to the portal but this time the portal said Stonefall and the skirmish details and que said Skrittsburgh. I tried re-logging a few times and in the end kept sending me back to Giant's Rise despite what information was shown. I tried for two hours and then eventually stopped trying. Now, I'm trying to log back on and still end up in Giant's Rise. Could you please place my character in Phoenix Dawn with the rest of my guild please? Thank you.

Edited by xElysian.6258

22 hours ago, Chichimec.9364 said:

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu): Stonefall
•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate) Isle of Janthir
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Cafe Solidarity [CAFE], selected before the first beta and left unchanged.
•    A description of the issue:
When I logged in right after the NA reset I was blue as were Skrittsburgh and Stonefall Alpine Borderlands. Then about 15 minutes or so after the reset, @Josh Davis.7865 announced another reset. When I got back in after the second reset, I was red, as was Reaper's Corridor. My team still showed as Stonefall though, and I couldn't see the names of any of the Reaper's Corridor's players, now on my side. All I could see was Reaper's Corridor and their WvW rank as though they were enemies. There were random map glitches too. At one point another color had taken our EBG garrison but it still showed as red even though it wasn't and we had to retake it. I didn't see any of my guildmates so don't know if we were on the same team or not. One guildie reported in our guild Discord that he had killed a guild member so apparently at least a couple of us were put on opposing sides, though I don't know any details. We will be running a guild WvW event on Saturday evening eastern time so we'll see then if those who chose Cafe were assigned to the same team or not.

•    Your assigned team: Stonefall
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Cafe Solidarity (CAFE), selected before the first beta
•    A description of the issue:
We did our first guild WvW beta event on Sat. 12/4, at reset. All the guildies who selected our guild before the deadline ended were on the right team and were able to run together. The guildies who couldn't join us were those who had chosen other guilds or who had missed the selection deadline. So the issues this time were not about guildies being sent to the wrong team. No, the glitches we saw were all map glitches with the colors of the keeps, towers, and camps. For example, the circle indicator for Crankshaft Depot was red, though the supply barrel was blue. Blues were able to enter the tower though, through the normal gate entrance and it seemed we owned it. Later, the Crankshaft circle indicator showed blue while the supply barrel was red. That time we blues had to retake it. The map color confusion did make for an interesting run though as we were never sure what actually belonged to who until we tried to take it.

Your assigned team: Giant's Rise
•    Your original home shard: Sea of Sorrow
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: A Rose Wearing SoX [RoX]
•    A description of the issue: Placed on Giant's Rise instead of Titan's Staircase with my guild.

Edited by HaNi.6321