Thief nerfs incoming

Burial.1958

15 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

but the nerfs were to PvP Only....

These nerfs didnt affect Thief outside of PvP At all? so why would this affect you in PvE??

and didnt play your rev due to continous Nerfing? XD what?... Renegade was a Litteral Overpowered GOD amongst Men during PoFs life span?! What do u even mean ur warrior does it better?.... Revenant a 40k DPS King. with a 34k DPS RR Meta build which provides alacrity.

Or a Warrior which can only do 36k DPS in a Pure DPS Build withj a 33k Banner build?!.

Revenant on every front. Solo, Fractal, SPVP, WvWvW or Raids was Heaps above Warrior in performance.

Reductions to the regen portion of crits, a fair few reductions in stealth durations etc are really boring gameplay wise. I quite enjoy PvE slipping in an out of stealth against enemies. Even doing meta's last night I noticed a dramatic change in survive rate from before from just the trait line change. 

As for Revensnt, I made a sword/sword Rev themed around Mallyx, I loved the torment pulse skill and found it really good for holding down a single spot with hard damage. 

Now I'm just playing berserker instead of it as over the years the skills I enjoyed have for the most part all been changed and I don't enjoy it anymore. 

I'm sorry that I don't fall into the group of players that obsess over balance, I'm just giving my own feedback based on how much fun I am (or am not) having due to changes. 

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, TwiceDead.1963 said:

lmao if they wanted to tackle stealth I am surprised they didn't go for either heartseekers leap or black powders smoke field.

Exactly! May as well completely delete the only viable build the class has to be competitive, imagine dp without heartseeker and black powder combo, it would literally go from thiefs only competitive build to one of thiefs worst builds. May as well just delete thief from the roster list to emirigt.

Edited by Psycoprophet.8107
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1