Warrior, the abused and beaten profession

JinONplay.8905

Warrior has been abused and molested by Anet who wants to trash warrior than it already has. 

More nerfs than buffs as if the profession wasn't dead enough already.

Feb patch when CC was unjustly killed, a day when Anet gave warrior the middle finger.

The years of neglect when warrior needed rework and updated stats on it's  weaponry, poor traits and utterly neglected utilities especially the utilities of special professions.

From a good dualist to slave support that can barely keep up with other support builds.

Warrior is not weak but compared to other professions it is easily over shadowed by everything in every role. 

No justice was presented for warrior for years now.  I really want to play the game,  it's  special.  But when the class that i have mained for years aswell in other MMOs.

Warrior in this game just makes me give up. 

I know warrior will receive it's  rightful buffs one day. But currently i just cannot handle it, there's  nothing makes warrior stand out from the other professions. 

When ever i play GW2 warrior feels the same way as attending a funeral, Depressing.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I was gunflaming as usual.

I am rly sad that I didn't screeshot it. But I don't know why my fully buffed Gunflames hit for 4k vs Power rangers 🎇

Like legit, to do power dmg you need power precision and ferocity. So soulbeast goes for that sweet gear options with toughness, gets that sweet dmg reduction on prot, prot on dodge, equips a smokescale, the very balanced pet, and GG.

You have just countered my gunflame! You just need axe 3 on me to potentially kill me!

22 minutes ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

I was gunflaming as usual.

I am rly sad that I didn't screeshot it. But I don't know why my fully buffed Gunflames hit for 4k vs Power rangers 🎇

Like legit, to do power dmg you need power precision and ferocity. So soulbeast goes for that sweet gear options with toughness, gets that sweet dmg reduction on prot, prot on dodge, equips a smokescale, the very balanced pet, and GG.

You have just countered my gunflame! You just need axe 3 on me to potentially kill me!

Meanwhile I wrecked a Soulbeast with my hammer of all things today.

23 minutes ago, artharon.9276 said:

Is there a changelog that I'm missing? if there's can you guys point it out where? 

Its just a general feel of warrior being undertuned, that you get when you play it. Your damage is good only if you are fighting full glass builds and those wreck you if you don't dodge well. Meanwhile you have to time and space everything in order to do damage, you have to be aware of blinds on you, weakness on you, chill on you, stab on the target, protection on the target, aegis on the target, have to be also careful with your cleanses etc etc.

Basically (in wvw roaming) every other profession has some low effort cheese build, while on war you are not allowed more than 2-3 missteps a minute. Its very common for me to watch someone spam their abilities and get carried by their build, that doesn't happen on war.

I doubt you can point this to a few sets of patch notes. You'd have to include also abilities that other professions have access to that are 1.5 to 2 times as good as your meta options on war.

Edited by Hotride.2187
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Its just a general feel of warrior being undertuned, that you get when you play it. Your damage is good only if you are fighting full glass builds and those wreck you if you don't dodge well. Meanwhile you have to time and space everything in order to do damage, you have to be aware of blinds on you, weakness on you, chill on you, stab on the target, protection on the target, have to be also careful with your cleanses etc etc.

Basically (in wvw roaming) every other profession has some low effort cheese build, while on war you are not allowed more than 2-3 missteps a minute

copy paste this to weirdos calling warrior the simple or easy class to play. in pvp with condi rev I'm rollling my face on keyboard to get kills.

• Like 1