One Change to Warrior and its a nerf. I cant breath.

DanAlcedo.3281

Clearly warrior is just perfect. Look at all those other profession needing so many changes and still not being where they should be. War on the other hand.... a pillar of a profession for this game.

Anyway jokes aside, I think I'm just gonna do warrior mirror duels from now on if I want to enjoy quality pvp. The rest of the content is kinda dead to me with this expansion drop.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Clearly warrior is just perfect. Look at all those other profession needing so many changes and still not being where they should be. War on the other hand.... a pillar of a profession for this game.

Anyway jokes aside, I think I'm just gonna do warrior mirror duels from now on if I want to enjoy quality pvp. The rest of the content is kinda dead to me with this expansion drop.

Duels is the last content I do regularly. PvP and roaming have lost a lot of enjoyment for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oscuro.9720 said:

How to kill my dreams in 5 words or less.

Look at the bright side at least you can use the burst skill with all weapons now yey they listened.
I kind of don't see the purpose of BS though, tried it in pvp not good too slow with the bursts gunsaber too low damage, i think you are supposed to spam the buttons to do anything but it is still to garbage for pvp, tried in open world pve still too slow for there at least for me since im used to berserker just splatarring the trash mobs in seconds with arc divider or decapitate, i think SpB even clears crap way faster with FC and maybe even core has way better ramp up then BS. 
For pvp try Vindicator feels like HoT berserker current Reaper put jalis with some sustain traits and it packs way bigger punch than BS even without damage multipliers ( BS  MATH IS GARBAGE, polynomial my kitten).  

Edited by Vancho.8750
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Vancho.8750 said:

Look at the bright side at least you can use the burst skill with all weapons now yey they listened.
I kind of don't see the purpose of BS though, tried it in pvp not good too slow with the bursts gunsaber too low damage, i think you are supposed to spam the buttons to do anything but it is still to garbage for pvp, tried in open world pve still too slow for there at least for me since im used to berserker just splatarring the trash mobs in seconds with arc divider or decapitate, i think SpB even clears crap way faster with FC and maybe even core has way better ramp up then BS. 
For pvp try Vindicator feels like HoT berserker current Reaper put jalis with some sustain traits and it packs way bigger punch than BS even without damage multipliers ( BS  MATH IS GARBAGE, polynomial my kitten).  

The vindicator damage compared to bladesworn is kittening laughable. When the spec that has a fair bit of utility gets more damage than a spec that’s only gimmick is literally “omg big damage”, one of them is clearly not going to be viable… 

Thoygh revs got their own stupid nerf today, so I’m not meaning to bash on them or anything, lol.

• Like 2

Probably the mobs and bosses around open world had enough of the dirty soloists and voiced their complaint so Anet heard them and this is what happen 🤪

For the first time my hype died before the launcher update even finishes. Atleast Rev got to jump around like a bunny and having fun at it, necro is...well crying tears of blood ?. 

On 2/28/2022 at 11:14 AM, Jzaku.9765 said:

Every single lifesteal-like effect in the game was nerfed. Parasitic Contagion, Invigorating Precision, Battle Scars, Rune of Torment...

It's just an overall balance pass on the game to not let these types of effects utterly trivialize PVE content while letting the player be full glass offensive. 

I actually like this change in part because I feel these kinds of abilities play a big role in enabling the zerk "meta" for PvE. If you want decent sustain, you really should need to take some vitality/toughness/HP.

Edited by Einlanzer.1627